25

There was a beautiful woman standing infront of me, holding someone's arm.

I looked next to her, and my heart dropped to my ankles. I met eyes with the man who claimed not so long ago to marry me.

They both looked as me with big smiles on their faces, showing me their wedding bands. They both were laughing so hard.

My heart clenched as I watched Demitri kissing the beautiful woman, after saying his wedding vows.

It felt hard to breath. Like someone was closing my air circulation. I felt like jumping into the ground.

I was suddenly standing infront of the mirror with a huge round belly, in a maids uniform.

I looked drained, like I was a walking corps. Behind me stood the model like woman with her very own big belly, with Demitri talking to her stomach.

-

"Rosa. Wake up my baby," I heard a voice say, but it was distant.

I felt kisses on my face and on my neck. Demitri's stubble was pricked my face in a pleasurable way.

I opened my eyes enjoying the shower of kisses, I was receiving.

"There's that beautiful smile I know and love." He said with a smile of his own.

"Where are we?" I asked him, sitting up to look at my surroundings.

"We're at a mall." He said casually, looking out the windshield.

"Why?" I asked him out of confusion.

"So you can max out my card. I want to see if you can turn unlimited spendings, to limited." He said before stepping put the car.

He opened my door and helped me out. I am contemplating maxing out his card on very expensive things I usually wouldn't buy.

So that if he decides to marry the other girly, I can sell all of the stuff I bought and get enough money to support myself.

I'm worried that my dream will become a reality. That dream felt to vivid, almost like it was happening.

"Demitri, may I ask you a question?" I asked him as we walled hand in hand into the mall.

"Sure," Demitri said as he pulled me closer.

"Why don't you want to marry the girl your parents chose for you?" I asked him, a little nervous of his answer.

"Because I have you. And that way more than enough for me." He said, as we walked into Coco Chanel. "Take your pick,"

It's not that I don't trust him, I do with every fiber in my body. It's just that, he's so unpredictable.

I feel like he might go through with it just because. And I think that's my biggest fear at the moment.

"And if you do end up marrying her?" I asked him as I looked through all the fancy bags.