20

R O S A B E L L E

The very next morning, after our first night in a prison and after the pleasantries that went with it.

I'd say it was a really, really awkward morning. At first in thought people didn't hear much of it, but boy was I wrong.

I woke up to a little cute cuddle session with Demitri, lots of skin to skin physical contact.

I really enjoyed it, especially since the last time we did that was on the jet to Russia.

Then we got dressed and a roll call and face ID was made. Mind you, it's 7 in the morning.

It was so awkward and uncomfortable because as we stood in the corridor infront of our cell door, all the men were looking at me hungrily.

It looked like they were undressing me completely with just their eye.

If that isn't bad, how about when the warden decided to do a pat down when he got to me.

"To see if I carrying any illegal items in me," is what he said, which caused Demitri to freak out.

He literally dangled him over the railing. There is this really big rectangle in the middle of the corridor. At the bottom is the lobby/receiving area for prisoners.

We are literally on the 6th floor and he wanted to drop him down like he was littering.

Even though it sounded and looked tempting, I didn't allow him. This would definitely extend his sentencing.

He put the warden back on the floor and let him go. Then we went down for breakfast.

All eyes were on me. At some point I was naive enough to think that they are only staring at me because I'm a girl, in a mens prison.

That was until someone voiced out their thoughts. This guy literally walked up to us and said this,

"You've got a good girl with you, with talented vocal chords. I could hear her from the bottom floor,"

Obviously he could hear me from his floor because it was dead in the night, there wasn't any sound.

He could've heard a pin fall from his cell.

Besides I couldn't voice out my opinions, I had lost my voice after last night.

This has been long time coming. Even when it was our vacation, I had my voice, it was as if I couldn't lose it.

So I say, this voice losing thing was coming for a long time. It was just a matter of when.

I sat alone at a table waiting for Demitri to come back with breakfast.

I literally hand nothing to do, I couldn't look down and be on my phone since that was the first thing they took at the holding prison.

All I could do was stare people that stared back at me. After what feels like forever Demitri finally walks up with two trays of food.

"Next time I'm going to get the food," I told him as best as i could, not wanting to feel this bored again anytime soon.

I dug in as soon as I got the food, I was quick to spit it out. It looked appetizing but tasted horrible.

Demitri ate everything and even drank the green looking water. I was instantly sick to my stomach.

I felt like vomiting but I didn't have enough food to vomit out.

"Eat your food," Demitri told me gently.

I pushed the tray of food away. The water sloshed on a manner that just made bile rise up my throat.