15

R  O  S  A  B  E  L  L  E

We got home and went to freshen up. I took a quick shower and looked at my body in the mirror.

I had gained alot of weight. But I feel very insecure. I had double c cup breast, big chunky ass and even bigger thighs.

My clothes were small, so most of the things I wore I stole from Demitri's closet. Others I got from Elaine.

I've been wearing sweats alot, Elaine hadn't questioned it since it's winter. She gives me some of her clothes whenever she visits which is every 3 days.

Sasha and Faina visit at least twice a week. I haven't met Liam yet, Faina's husband.

Cara and Rhani visit with Elaine most of the time but we chat over the phone. I've gone out with them over a couple of occasions.

They've never made me feel out of place or that I'm invading their years long friendship.

They accepted me fairly quickly, especially because Demitri seemed to listen to me only.

I haven't seen his parents since the charity event, but that didn't bother me since I didn't know them that well.

I stopped looking at my self in the mirror and realized I don't have a shirt to sleep in.

I securely wrapped a towel around my body and walked out the bathroom. Across my bedroom floor and out the door.

I quickly wore my fluffy slippers which were beside the door. The house was alot warmer than what it was when I first arrived.

I walked into Demitri's room, knowing he's usually in his home office at this time.

I walked into the cold room, and went straight to the closet. I got a red dress shirt and was about to walk out when I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

"Do you know how attractive you look when you are just in my shirt?" Demy breathed into my ear.

I melted into his warm touch. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder as I held the towel and shirt tightly.

I'm not sure what type of relationship I have with Dem but it's always as if we're married.

I didn't want to ruin our relationship with my chubby figure. I've seen some pictures of his exes and personally seen some of them.

They all looked like supermodels, while I look like a stuffed pig.

"How about you tell me?" I boldly stated despite my thoughts, hugging myself closer to him.

"Since we're in my room, how about I show you instead?" Now it was Demitri's turn to tease. He tugged my towel slightly making me anxious.

I shyly pushed him away and ran to my own room. I closed the door behind me and locked it.

I sat on the bed and collected my bearings. I removed the towel to reveal my naked body.

I pulled on the cold shirt onto my body. I folded the towel and hung it on the rack in my bathroom.

I crawled into my bed and turned off the lights. I took my brand new iPhone 12 pro.

My sister was the only one who ever got phones like these. It wasn't my first expensive phone though.

After about 4 days of living here, Dem bought me a cellphone. The iPhone 7 plus.

Then Elaine insisted on upgrading my phone since she recently upgraded hers.

The others also teased me for having a slightly old phone. But it was nothing but friendly banter.

Dem just thought he'd buy me a new one to end the teasing. It was nothing harsh. We could all laugh it off.