13

D  E  M  I  T  R  I

I glared at Sasha, he took the one person I wanted by my side to bare through to this torture.

This sounds like something you'd say for your wedding vows or something.

Bruhh, why you ruin the mood like that?

But why you jealous of a child though?

I'm. Not. Jealous.

My jaw locked, my hand itched towards the knife on the table, close to my plate. I felt a warm hand on mine.

I look at the hand and followed it to the owner. Rosa was shaking her head at me, warning me not to kill my nephew.

I breathed through my nose to calm my self down. I turned my lips up to show her that I calmed down.

I folded my arms, thinking of another alternative to the situation presented to me.

Why don't we just take her home?

That's a good idea, Lucifer.

Yeah, we should just take her home, maybe kidnap her if we have to.

Kidnap her? Hmm, I kind of like that idea.

"On second thought, we are not staying," I announced causing everyone to look at me. "I need to be at home for a briefing, at 1 in the morning, with some buyers overseas."

"Hmmm, which buyers?" Gio asked. I glared at him.

"I don't have to explain myself to you." I glared at him, trying not to strangle him.

I'll jump over this table,

Do it,

I don't want to scare Rosa,

Belle is rather important, humph.

"Maybe to us, your parents." Mrs Ivanov said, I just looked at her.

"I guess not," I heard her mumble.

I looked my watch, to look at the time. 23:15.

"We should get going, Rosa." I said looking at her. I gulped down my last glass of vodka. The burn wasn't there anymore.

I didn't want to go through this night sober but I can't get drunk, not until I had at least 4 bottles of vodka.

"Oh, ok. Just let me get my things." She mumbled collecting her things.

"I'm going to get my car, meet me by the front entrance." I told her, I had 2 cars here just incase I had to break myself out of here.

I went to the exit, but when I got there another lady was standing there, waiting for me I think.

How'd she know we're leaving?

Exactly, not creepy at all. . .

She was from the Korean Mafia. I looked at her as she smiled at me, bowing her head slightly.

"I'm Park Dam-i, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." The lady said. I just nodded wanting her to get to the point.

"I wanted to tell you that my friend over there likes you." She said,and ran to where she pointed. I chuckled.

She looks cute though, I want to squeeze her cheeks.

Yeah guess, she has decent curves and cheeks.