23

D   E   M   I   T   R   I

How could they do that?

It's not like we'll agree to it, right?

Right,

I felt a hand on my forearm. I looked down to see Rosabelle's delicate hand.

I looked up at her to see her face covered in sorrow. I faced her fully and cupped her face in my hands.

"No matter what happens, you'll always be here. My one and only love," I said, then sealed my promise with a whooping kiss.

"I'm more worried about being sidelined and bullied by your wife." Rosa said, looking down. "Actually I should move out. You can't have an unmarried woman, who isn't a family member, living in your house."

"You are staying here, end of discussion." I told her and took her to her room.

When we got there I sat her on the bed. I went to the bathroom and opened the warm water for the bath.

"Come, we'll take a relaxing warm bath." I told her, as I helped her off the bed.

I looked at her to see a far away look in her eyes, almost as if she were deep in thought.

I moved to take off her clothes, but she brushed my hands off hers. She has a wicked, lustful smile on her face. 

"Get in the bath. I want to show you something," She said in the most innocent voice, which just made my half hard cock, harder than a rock.

I was quick to strip and get in the bath. I made sure that all my attention was on her and her exotic body.

She turned around so that her back was facing me. I had full view of her big round ass. I wanted to grab a handful.

Do it.

No, I want to see where this is going.

She took off her top which revealed a red sheer lace bra.

She turned so that her front was facing me. I got a full view of her juicy full breast.

She bent over making her breast hang and jiggle a little. She took off her pants and stood to her full height revealing a matching thong.

"No, no leave it on," I told her as she went to take off her underwear.

She walks over to my left and holds her hand out. I lift mine and help her in.

She straddles my lap, sitting directly on my painfully hard cock. The mere touch was enough to send me into a frenzy.

Get a grip man. You're acting like a horny teenage boy,

I haven't had sex in about a week and a half.

That's no excuse. Man up and satisfy the lady,

I always satisfy her,

"You seen distracted," Rosabelle said, running her hands through my hair.

"You have my undivided attention now," I said with a lustful smirk, my hands moving to her lower back.

I lowered my head, and started placing soft kisses across her collarbone.

Her delicate hands moved to the nape of my neck and well as my shoulders.

I could feel her tugging on the small hair on my neck, her nails digging into my shoulders.