10

R  O  S  A  B  E  L  L  E

I felt the cold starting to creep up my skin, despite the layers of clothes I have on.

I had noticed Mr Ivanov's irritation. His jaw ticked and his top lip twitched with anger and/or irritation.

He stood beside me, bent down and pulled my arm up, effectively pulling me up to my feet.

His face got so close to mine that I could feel his hot breath on my cheek. I could smell an all too familiar metallic smell on his breath.

The only difference on his face when I looked up, was the fact that only his eyes were pure black. They looked hollow.

There was no trace of vein/vine thing under his eyes. The previously there horns, were gone.

Mr Ivanov dragged me towards the house, not before sniffing me. Why? I don't know.

We walked into the foyer area, the others were focused on the TV or each other. It was pointless to want to ask them for help.

What would they do? This man literally turned into a creature.

I missed a step and I was about to fall. The hand holding my arm, kept me up.

He dragged me till we entered his bedroom. I looked down at my shaking hands, once he pushed me in the room, closing the door behind him.

"Get dressed." Said his gruff voice.

With my trembling legs, I walked to the bathroom. I wanted to ask all these questions but I'm not sure if I want to trigger killer him. 

When I took off my thick coat, I could feel the temperature drop in the room. I undressed so quickly, I made myself dizzy.

I got into the shower, with my still trembling hand, I turned the shower nob thingy.

I just stood under the hot water and thought about my life. If I exclude Demmy's terrifying power thing, I'd say my life changed for the better.

"Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to wash?" I heard his voice growl behind me.

I turned my head and looked behind me. Dem stood outside the shower cubicle, in only his dress pants.

I could see his tattoo covered chest. The caramel and black ink contrast looked absolutely beautiful. 

His arms were folded across his very defined chest. His biceps looked so big but not a scary big. 

It's safe to say, he looked delicious.

"Are you done checking me out?" He asked, smirking.

"Yes, I was expecting more, but you're average." Total lie, he was beyond my wildest dreams.

He was a walking, breathing wet dream. I turned my head biting my lip.

If I carried on staring, I do not hold myself responsible for any of my actions.

I heard the shower cubicle thingy's door open. I was quick to turn my head, taking the towel that was in the shower with me, and covered up.

"What are you doing?" I screeched, holding my towel tight.

"Getting you your new shampoos and body washes. They are not on the rack." He said, it sounded like he said the most obvious thing.

"Oh. Right." I said, holding my hand out.

He put the shampoo and body wash in my hand.

I saw his eyes flashing, but instead of the red or black, something else was there. It vanished before I could put my finger on it.