Chapter 2 ~ Scara's Special Treatment

~Heizou's POV:~

I awakened in the Tenryou Commission sitting in Kujou's office. Sara noticed my green eyes flutter open. "Ah. Heizou, your awake, how are you feeling?" She examined me. "S-Sara...?" My voice was all fucked up. I felt pain in my neck and my wrists. It was challenging to move my hands without straining.

I heard some fierce knocks at the office entrance. Kazuha was rushing to me. "HEIZOU-KUN!!!" He raced into Sara's office and found me sitting lifelessly on a chair. "Heizou! Are you alright... p-please tell me what happened!"

"Get away from him Kazuha. I need to cover his bruises with these bandages. Electric wounds are sensitive to the touch." Sara reminded him. It was so challenging to communicate or even breathe. My breath was having some trouble remaining steady.

"I- I just wanted to apologize for earlier today... I know you're job is tough... I'm so sorry Heizou! I don't know what happened. But please I should've been there!" He began.

I tried to respond but Sara pressed down on my neck. "A-AHH!! IT BURNS! STOP!" She flinched from my cries. "What happened to him, Sara?" He asked stressed.

"It's a problematic argument with that Sneznhayan boy... He and Scaramouche were having some unnecessary beef and Scaramouche jammed him against a wall and choked the life out of him...  Heizou's skin is very sensitive to electro... are you having any trouble breathing at all Heizou?" She turned to me.

"H-How do you know about Heizou-kun's skin sensitivity?" Kazuha asked. "I know everything about my employees. Besides, I learned from experience." She grinned. "Q-Quiet down Sara!" I managed to reply.

"Hey, preserve your breath. You don't have much of it right now." She inched closer to me once again, I knew what she was going to do. 'Treat my wounds.'

I banged my head against the back wall. "AAA!" Sara was trying to treat my wound, but it burned after every subtle contact.

"Shhh... it's okay Heizou.." Kazuha held my other hand tightly, I squeezed his hand in agony from these dumb injuries. Kazuha's warm hand made me feel pleased.

"Are you going to scream again?" Sara asked finishing the wrap around my neck. "I might."

Sara grabbed my other wrist, it didn't strain as badly, but it still burnt. Skin-to-skin contact for electric wounds wasn't really the most comfortable process.

"A-ah.. ngh... it's just a small injury... I'm convinced I can still work today." I said attempting to stand. I swayed embarrassingly as Kazuha quickly anticipated my collapse and caught me just in time.

"Please don't be so tough on yourself, Heizou! You must sleep!" Kazuha told me forcing me back down on the seat. "I agree." My boss stated. "But Sara-"

"No buts. I need you to go home and rest." She demanded. "For how long?!"

"However much time you need." This was the first time Kujou was being considerate towards me... I certainly wasn't expecting this...

"I'll take him in, Sara. You wouldn't mind if I took care of you back at my home, right Heizou?" He asked me. "I- I don't know how ill walk there... -and what about Scaramouche? Aren't you guys dating or something? Don't waste your time on me!" I tried to convince him to leave me alone... I needed time to think and process. But the real reason was that I didn't want to see them together.

"Don't worry about anything right now Heizou-kun. If Scaramouche is making you feel uncomfortable then... just ignore him. You're letting him succeed by acknowledging him."

I guess he was right...

His warm hands pleased my waist as he pulled me closer to his body.

"K-Kazu-!" He lifted me up with ease. I was hesitant at first but eventually wrapped my arms around his neck helplessly accepting his affection. I loved him, I truly did. I wanted him to carry me for the rest of eternity. I needed him in my arms, just to reassure me he wouldn't scurry off with Scaramouche.