Chapter 11 ~ Date attempt

~Heizou's POV:~ October 22 ~ Sunday ~

That morning. I awakened to Scaramouche on the further side of the bed. I thought he was holding me...

I should check if Kazuha is back...

Kazuha stood in the kitchen drinking some coffee. "Morning Heizou~" He smiles.

I stretched setting both of my arms above my head. "Ah!~ Good morning Kazuha!~ Welcome home. How was your voyage?" I beamed.

He seemed remarkably cheerful this morning yet didn't respond to me. He took this opportunity while I was yawning and grasped both my hands pinning me against the wall. "Ah-"

He forced his delicate lips onto mine for an enjoyable open-mouthed kiss. "A-Ah..mgh..." I moaned in the kiss.

Kazuha bit my bottom lip in the same spot Scara did...

"A-Ah!~" I whimpered loudly until I encountered another hand holding mine. "Hah. You think you're so special?" Scaramouche chuckled. "Aren't we supposed to share?~"

"Woah there, feisty are we?~" Kazuha teased. Scaramouche grabbed Kazuha's neck and smashed their lips together right in front of me. What the hell did I just witness?

"Mhm!~ K-Kazu..."

First thing in the morning... we were all making out. What a delightful morning, indeed.

They both parted as Scaramouche yawned and selfishly wrapped his arms around Kazuha. "mgh.. morning Kazuha~" He whimpered in his chest.

"Good morning Scara~" Kazuha casually stroked his purple hair.

"Can you answer my question and not kiss me while I'm yawning? Kindest regards." I crossed my arms. "My trip was peaceful and comfortable mainly because you two weren't bickering." He giggled softly. 

"Wouldn't you rather have me and not Heizou?~" Scara questioned. 

"W-Well-"

"I'm tempted to electrocute Heizou because him and his ANNOYING ASS WOULDN'T STOP BOTHERING ME LAST NIGHT!!" Scara hollered.

"T-THAT'S YOUR FAULT FOR ATTEMPTING TO COMFORT ME YOU FUCKING-"

"YOU SHOULD'VE SLEPT ON THE COUCH!"

"Wait. You both slept in the same bed?" Kazuha asked.

 "Scara was having a nightmare." I grinned. "Yes, you are a wimp. No need to say it again."

"S-SHUT UP!!" Scara cried.

"Any more 'delightful' events which occupied you and Heizou's night alone. Together?" Kazuha emphasized the fact that I and Scaramouche had a night for ourselves. "He wouldn't let me breathe. I-If that counts as a pleasant event" I pointed out. "W-WHAT!! THAT WASN'T MY INTENTION!!" Scara called. "He tried to suffocate me. Please control this short frantic cat." I snickered.

"SHORT, FRANTIC CAT?!?"

I and Kazuha laughed at the poor little cat. "He reminds me of a cat, very sassy indeed~" Kazuha agreed with me.

"Speaking of cats. I'll be taking care of Tama soon! I have to pick them up from the animal shelter." Kazuha mentioned.

"I'm sorry... who's Tama?" I asked. "W-Wait. Is it that cat you mentioned?"

"Correct!" Kazuha smiled. "O-Oh..."

"I call dibs on holding him first!" Scara shouted. "Of course, you will Scara~"