Chapter 12 ~ Heizou's Little Helper ⚠️

(not a lot yet some smut again 😭)

~Heizou's POV:~

"Hey! It's Shikanoin!" Thoma called. I found the Kamisato siblings at the Teahouse, including their little housewife.

"Greetings." I bowed. "Are you guys selling sake today?"

"Yeah. There isn't much left from last night though." Thoma informed me. "I'll help you fetch it from the back."

"Thanks."

I and Thoma both made our way into the back room to find the last couple of sake bottles, I went ahead and grabbed one.

"How much?" I raise the bottle. "Oh. Don't worry about it." Thoma smiled. "Thank you."

"..."

We both made it back to the main entrance. "So, how have you been? Kazuha and Scaramouche asked me where you were... did you see them?"

"..."

"So that's why they knew where I was. Because you gave it away." I crossed my arms. "Now now... t-that wasn't my intention sir!"

"Whatever. I can't say me and Scaramouche are in... 'good terms'." I casually popped open the cap.

"E-Eh..?!"

I didn't hesitate but to begin chugging down the sake.

"H-Hey.. how do you plan on getting home tonight?- d-don't drink too much!" Thoma called trying to get my attention.

"E-Eh? What did you say Thomaaa~" I grinned resuming the chug-down session. "W-Wait- Ugh..."

"..."

"Ah!~ Very good~ I-It's very good~," I signified. "A-Ah~"

Thoma looked away. "Oh, brother, you're a mess..."

~Thoma's: POV~

I kept an eye on Heizou the whole time. He was just sitting by the bar drinking his life away. Was he doing okay? I'm worried for him.

He doesn't have anyone right now... I accompanied Shinobu to Ritou recently because of her huge opportunity back in Sumeru and I understood very well that she and he are close friends.

I'd think that the top doushin would have many friends, until I actually thought about it.

He doesn't have a lot of friends... Kazuha... Shinobu.. and... maybe other doushins?

Poor heizou...

I and Heizou knew each other but wasn't that close. Either way, we both have our fair share of work. We would never have time to meet up even if we tried.

Everyone in the Kamisato Estate is busy all the time.

Someone has got to take him home... perhaps I should ask permission from waka.

"H-hey.. sir." I bowed before Mr. Kamisato. "Oh, Thoma. No need to be so formal." He grinned. "I-I just thought... because we're in public and..."

"Please. I insist." He beamed. "Ah.. okay..." I blushed, glancing elsewhere. That was embarrassing...

"Well... W-Waka... I would like to take Heizou home since he's having a difficult time, may I depart?" I asked indicating back to the intoxicated Heizou.

"Oh. Of course, just be back quickly." He informed me. "U-Understood."

I had yet to be granted permission. Time to go!