Chapter 4 ~ First kiss ⚠️

~Heizou's POV:~

"When will you leave me alone?!" I hollered, turning to him. He blushed and bite his lip.

"I can't imagine someone as gorgeous as you could be losing so much in one day." He grinned.

"What do you want from me?!"

"I strongly advise you to find your way back to your little gang." He crossed his arms. "So your, 'girlfriend' doesn't worry about you." He was disgusted by the word girlfriend, It was pretty easy to tell.

I had a intuition. A new and strong intuition. This man is secretly obsessing over me.

"Do you want to be with me?"

"I'm not Kazuha-kun. Honey." He rolled his eyes. "You must care a lot about you're work, Shikanoin. I thought I was being nice." He whispered.

"You did nothing but hurt me in the past, Scaramouche." I told him, "leave me alone!" I tried to run off but he grabbed my wrist.

"GET OFF ME!" I slapped his hand. He just stood there and took his hand back...

"Why don't you ask your previous question again?" He asked.

"..."

"Do you want to be with me?" I questioned.

"Why don't we find out...?"

"huh?!"

Scaramouche pulled out a electric polearm and approached me slowly. Was he going to.. attack me?! I am completely defenseless...

He gently placed the blade of the polearm against my chin, lifting up my face. He studied my face, I felt embarrassed.

"Shikanoin Heizou..." He muttered my name. "What's that green head to you?"

"S-She's my-"

"girlfriend?"

"N-No! She's my friend! I-"

"I've heard enough."

"W-We have to get back now! Kazuha and the rest will probably be looking for us!" I recommended. He refused and inched his face closer to mine.

Our noses were just inches apart...

"We don't need to worry about anyone else right now, Shikanoin." He grinned.

"W-What are you..."

He indicated that he wanted a kiss, and leaned in closer.

I observed his lips, they were a soft pink. I wonder how to would feel on mine...

I couldn't let him degrade me like this...

he's so close...!

I kicked him away. "E-EW! GET OFF ME YOU CREEP! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!"

"..."

"WHAT IN THE RIGHT MIND GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO THAT?!"

Scaramouche wasn't trying to be nice.

"Heh... Your so adorable."

don't let him fool you...

"I have no idea why your acting like this to me! You said you didn't want to talk to me!! Then why are you here now, talking to me?!".

"..."

"Why don't I just lock you up already. Your a criminal after all ."

"Keep saying that. With your gorgeous face." He rolled his eyes. I found him rather... strange. He kept complimenting and calling me pretty.