Chapter 9 ~ Making up

~Kazuha's POV:~ October 20th ~ Friday ~

Its been a couple of days...

Heizou had been invited for a final commission that caused him to be out for a couple of days. Scaramouche returned home, but was very upset when I told him where he's gone.

"You two have a lot going on." I said. "He will come back soon. I promise~"

"Not soon enough..." He muttered.

Scara barely spoke... I guessed he really missed Heizou.

"I'm going for a walk." Scara told me heading for the door. He wasn't in his normal clothes. He wore some of my spairs.

"It's dark out... are you sure?" I asked him.

"I'm sure."

He left the house quickly. I allowed him to leave on his own. He needs some time alone anyway. I rushed off to bed.

I hope those two can get along.

~Heizou's POV:~

It's been a while since Ive seen Kazuha and Scaramouche. Handling a case in Watasumi Island isn't easy.

Especially since I had to keep sneaking back into Inazuma City just to speak to Sara.

Speaking of Sara. She wanted to meet with me late tonight. She had something she wanted me to do for her. I arrived back on Narukami island and met her at the beach.

~Scara's POV:~

I walked to the beach, hoping to get some fresh air. Until I saw a smaller figure walking towards a taller figure.

"Ah. There you are." The taller figure said. I decided to eavesdrop on this. It's not everyday when two people meeting on the beach at night. I figured it was some relationship issues between the two.

A romantic place is the beach at night. I found it very calming. I could take Kazuha here.

"What do you need, since it's my. 'Last trip'?" The other voice said. It sounded a lot like Heizou... But I obviously won't believe it at first, plus it was dark I couldn't see what they looked like.

Now I know Sara is here.

"Here you are. Look. Mr Aizara will be here this week. I will be giving you tomorrow, next weekend and Wednesday off."

"W-What.. why?" Smaller figure asked. "

"Because of Mr Aizara."

"I still don't get what you see in him Mrs Kujou." Heizou said. I assumed it was Heizou. I know about his work problem.

"We'll look. He's just... better." Sara told him. "..."

"My job is the only way I could get away from people I don't want to talk to."

Was he trying to get away from me and Kazuha? Or just me...

"Heizou."

That's when I knew it was him. I felt it get even lighter and I finally saw Heizou. He looked so beaten up, scars everywhere.

"I don't want to keep repeating myself."

"..."

"What if he isn't what you expect him to be." He began.

"Nonsense."

"N-No really! I've read a newspaper about 7 years ago, it was about a Aizara sexually abusing a-"

"I don't know what your getting at. Aizara is a pretty common last name." Sara rolled her eyes. "Is it really though-"

"A lot of people live in Inazuma City. Stop spitting nonsense!" She remarked.