Chapter 16 ~ Aizara Case pt. 4 ⚠️

OKAY 🙏

I GOT A CHAPTER OUT SUCCESSFULLY
(bro it's like 5am rn)

(I HOPE THIS CAN LAST YOU HEIKAZUSCARA SHIPPERS ANOTHER FEW DAYS OR SO 😭)

(Now i gotta sleep 👀)

~Heizou's POV:~ October 25th ~ Wednesday ~

I stayed up all night anticipating what would happen... Did he have everything under control?

Rikuto and Kohane both snoozed in the living room. Although I could've joined Scaramouche in the bed... But I didn't feel like resting.

I had to see what Scaramouche got in his box... I wouldn't trust anything from Sneznhaya, to be honest. I'm not even sure if I can trust Scaramouche with this...

I carefully made my way over to the cardboard box. It was half open. I carefully picked up a newspaper. "What's this..." I whispered. I couldn't read or see it. It was way too dark. It was 4 am... I need to sleep.

How early did Sara want us..? Could I get some sleep before we leave..?

Are we going to return the kids in the morning..?

I need help... I was thinking about way too many things at the same time.

Eventually, I put the papers back in the box and slept laying my head on the cold counters.

It felt like two seconds until Scaramouche was calling for me. "Wake up!" He blurted. "Why the fuck didn't you sleep with me? It was cold and I need somebody to cuddle!!" He argued.

"Augh... S-So tired..." I mumbled. "You can't sleep in the kitchen Heizou!" He slapped my head. "Ow.." It hurt a lot...

"Leave me alone..." I frowned. "Well. It's 9 am. We have to drop off the kids and get there, I assume it will take time to get ready so we better start now!" He shouted. "Do you need me to make you coffee?" He offered. "Yes, please..." I muttered laying my head back down.

He sure was angry at me. "DON'T GO BACK TO SLEEP YOU INSECT!!" He screamed. Then grabbed my arm and electrocuted it. The electrocution woke me up. "A-AH!~" I whimpered. "Ngh... Augh. S-Scara! T-That hurt!!"

He blushed. "S-STOP MAKING THOSE SOUNDS!!"

Now he was the one with his head down. "Hey. No sleeping you insect!" I mocked. He was embarrassed.

"S-Shut up and get ready. We have a long case ahead of us." He reminded me.

"Scaramouche, you hands are so small~" I remarked leaning my head against his shoulder and embracing his warm hands in mine.

"H-Heizou... S-SHUT UP OR ILL ELECTROCUTE YOU AGAIN!!" Scara reddened.

"I don't mind~"

"E-EH?!"

"I need to feel you inside me~" I recommended. "Oh, that would feel amazing, now that I think about it, you've never been the dominate one."

"Could we not talk about this so... casually?!?" Scaramouche protested. His embarrassed look was adorable...

"Too shy?" I put my hands on my hips. Scaramouche pushed my body against the wall and electrocuted his two fingers, holding them up to my face.

"No. I certainly am not too shy to do so, if anything. I'll gladly finger you right now~" He smirked seductively tugging on my belt.

Then shoving two fingers into my mouth. I blushed. "S-Scara... ahh..."

"Come on~" He pushing down the fingers further. I realized with my saliva mixed with his electric would make an electro charged reaction.