Chapter 25 ~ Kunheka

~Kazuha's POV:~

I couldn't believe my eyes...

Who was she...

"Oh? Look who we have here~" The Doctor slowly walked towards us. "Childe." He called, "what are you doing? Working with these lowly peasants?"

"I had enough of your bullshit," Childe steadied his arms and began to swinging the hydro swords on both hands towards the harbinger.

"Hey come on now, we're on the same side aren't we?" The Doctor grinned, swiftly dodging each and every swing. "You realize our difference in power?"

"Well, why don't you toughen up and fight me?" Childe called, surely he thought the Doctor was bluffing. I knew very well... that this was no joke.

"Tartaglia." Shinobu called and quickly grabbed his arm, "stop it. There is no use."

"What would you know?! It's not like you're the harbinger here!" Childe pushed her to the side, "she's right you know." Yanfei stepped in. "This is why you never got along with Heizou!"

"Do any of you guys even care about why we came here? Scaramouche? Now let me have him now Doctor. Hand him over already!" Childe continued to swing his hydro polarem around and eventually created a huge wave.

The Doctor stood there, grinning. Childe thought he was bluffing huh?

It's like he admit defeat and was letting the wave take him, that was until he froze the wave with his own hand. "You really know your stuff, huh?"

"H-Huh?? What was that?! You..."

"I certainly did."

"You think I wasnt able to obtain the cryo delusion?" Dottore tossed the delusion out of his pocket and played it like a coin. "I remember the good old days, when you were still training to become what you are today, Oh that certainly was a laugh!~" He chortled.

Childe sure was sensitive about that topic, "H-Hey now... now is not the time to mention my previous mistakes! The fun is over, surrender now!"

"You don't know who's side you are on, huh?" Dottore narrowed his eyes, nobody could tell under his mask, but I knew he had a men look on his face. "Are you here to support the Tsarita, or to support a bunch of lowlifes that you've never even got to know?"

"They are my friends!" Childe demanded, "No, they are not." Dottore grinned. "You know nothing about them... You truly don't know their true intentions."

"Y-You're bluffing! You are just trying to get me on your side so I can fight for you, this is not happening!" Childe cried, rising another huge wave.

Dottore quickly stood and raised his hand, freezing the wave with his finger tips. "Huh, you never learn..."

~Collei's POV:~

"Tighnari!~ I'm home," I smiled entering the Tighnari's house. I saw him laying in bed with Cyno caring for him.

"Who... are you...?" Cyno questioned me. "I-It's me! Collei? Do you not remember me? How could you forget me..."

"I never seen anybody with the name... 'Collei' expect this one scholar... how is 'Collei' spelt, as C-o-l-l-e-i? Or C-o-l-l-i-e?" He said, I don't even know how to respond to that.

"It's C-o-l-l-e-i." I replied, "so I've never met you, leave at one!" Cyno shouted. "B-But Cyno! I work here! You know me, Tighnari might know me right?! Hey Mr. Tighnari wake up now!" I screamed rushing over to the bed with anger.