Chapter 3 ~ Falling further

(Kinda like a filler chapter, better stuff will happen, trust)

~Scaramouche's POV:~

Kazuha has been so quiet. That stupid detective ruined everything for us. I always knew that guy would be a waste of space as soon as I saw him.

"Are you okay Kazuha-kun?" I asked genuinely concerned for him.

"..."

"He wanted to date me..." Kazuha whispered. "Enough about him already!!" I protested. "It's not your fault, you're 'friend' is just too sensitive."

"I need you to tell me what really happened between both of you. Who started it?! And what was the conflict about?" He demanded an answer.

"Let me think..." Kazuha and I sat down to have a long talk...

"It all started when Kujou Sara forced me to work with one of her 'top detectives' in Inazuma." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "As soon as I walked into the scene. I saw that auburn boy holding in a laugh. Perhaps it was about my hat."

"Sounds like him." Kazuha shrugged. "He talked about you when he went on his break you know,"

"W-WHAT?!" I felt my face heat up. I'll be honest, Kazuha's friend was a pretty good-looking guy... But I can't let charm take advantage of me. He's weak, and ugly on the inside, I can tell.

"Well... He was saying something along the lines of, 'he called me a creature.' And started crying-" Kazuha told me.

"Heh. Of course." I smirked. "You know... I never thought about that threesome idea until you brought it up..." Kazuha began.

"N-NO! I'M NOT SHARING!!" I cried.

"Hmm... Are you sure you don't want to share? I see the way he looks at you, you always blush when he's around!" Kazuha grinned. He was right...

"Be honest. Heizou's appearance, 1 out of 10." Kazuha asked me. "Because I know a 10 when I see one~"

"Are you calling that idiot a 10?!" I exclaimed. "You have to admit it. He's definitely over a 7 at least!" Kazuha convinced me. He was a solid 10 for me. But only based on his appearance.

"An 8. Since it's the lowest you'll permit me to rank him." I rolled my eyes. "That's not the real reason is it?" Kazuha smirked. "EH- OBVIOUSLY IT IS!!"

"You're lying."

"AM NOT!!"

"..."

"And about that concept of sharing..." I began. "Ooo~ Are you considering it?~" Kazuha smiled. "Well... If it makes you happy." I blushed looking elsewhere.

Kazuha gently positioned his hand against my cheek. "So you'll confess to him?" "WHAT?!?" I pushed him away forcefully.

"You're the love of course!" Kazuha smiled even after I drove him away. "JUST BECAUSE I FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE HIM! BESIDES! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I HAVE EYES FOR!!!"

"You're making me sad Kuni!" Kazuha whined playfully. "E-EH-"

"My god... only if my beloved boyfriend and his crush could get along!~" Kazuha said dramatically falling backward with the back of his hand on his forehead.

I grabbed his hand which lay upon his forehead and pinned him against the wall. "I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!!" "Oh my!~ Kunikuzushi!~ We're going to do it now??~" He smirked. "W-WHAT?! HOW DID-" I noticed our position and blushed intensely. Kazuha just grinned. "I know you're resisting the urge Kunikuzushi~" He winked.