Chapter 10 ~ Resting

(⚠️Warning for this chapter⚠️ ig 😭 it's not that bad they just make out that's it-)

~Scara's POV:~

Kazuha left, he didn't tell me where he was going, just. 'I'm going on the Crux, I won't see you for a couple of days.'

I assume Heizou wasn't coming home today either. A day to myself I guess?

Looks like I was wrong. Heizou entered the house holding an item...

"What is that?" I immediately asked. "God. It's like going through a security check, none of your business." He rolled his eyes. Such attitude.

"You better stay here this time..." I protested. "Well. Not like I have a choice anyway... I have the first couple days next week, and that's that." He looked away.

"..."

I felt bad. He should persue his dreams... don't quit. "Well. Detective~" I grinned. He cut me off. "Don't even call me a Detective or a Doushin anymore..."

"..."

"I give up anyway."

"..."

"Kuki Shinobu gave me a gift." He began answering the question I asked before. "It's more of a... parting gift...."

That green head is leaving?! Yes!!

"Oh. That's so sad. Where is she going?~" I grinned.

"She is leaving for Sumeru... Apparently she is taking another class." He looked down, was he gonna cry?!

"Her and Kazuha are both the only people I could talk to freely without being judged... where even is Kazuha?!"

"he will be gone for awhile." I told him.

"Oh..." Heizou shrugged off.

"Tell me."

"N-No.... your just going to make fun of me."

"I will if you don't tell me." I grabbed his arm and dragged him into the bedroom. "H-Hey... where are we going?!"

"You are going to spent time with me. And allow me to be your therapist." I said. "N-No!"

"LET ME HELP YOU!!"

"I KNOW YOU DONT CARE!!"

"..."

I slammed his body against the wall. "I care for you. Now let me do my job as your boyfriend to help you and your stupid ass out!!"

"..."

I threw him onto the bed and closed the lights.

"..."

"If you really don't trust me. Then, you don't have someone to talk to." I grinned.

"Are you going to sleep?" He asked.

"No shit." I said annoyed.

"God. Someone is in a bad mood. Yet you called yourself my boyfriend and invited me over to stay with you?~"

"I never invited you here!"

"You dragged me here. Should I lay down too... or?-"

"Shut up."

"..."

"What happened to letting me talk to you?"

"You clearly don't trust me." I rolled my eyes.

He smiled as he put two arms behind his head.
"I'll sleep on the couch then. What a warm welcome back." He said sarcastically. I felt bad. Sure he had a long trip but... no- he needs to stay.