Chapter 6 ~ Avoid

~Kazuha's POV:~

We spent a long time trying to find Heizou. He wasn't at the Tenryou Commission and Sara told us he was doing a case somewhere.

But where?! Eventually, we gave up and went back home. Scaramouche had been quiet the whole time.

"Hey, Kazuha?" He tapped my shoulder. "What do you need?~" I smiled, already at his assistance.

"Heizou... he... I don't really know if he likes me very much... he's always all over you and-"

"I-I'm sure he does like you!" I remarked.

"Do you think we are an annoyance to each other...? He doesn't seem to have an interest in me. And your, 'repeating his name' method isn't working anymore." He looked up at me. "Surely your not an annoyance to me and Heizou isn't an annoyance either. I love you both, I'm just worried that you guys won't get along..."

"Maybe you should... stay away from him? Or take a break from him so he has time to get comfortable!" I recommended.

"That's what I was thinking..."

Heizou bust opened the door and ran to me. He fell onto my shoulder, I quickly caught him. "woah... where have you been?~" I patted his head.

He groaned and literally fell asleep on me. He must've had a hard day... "..." I glanced at Scara. He looked sad.

"Shh Scara... he's just had a bad day. Don't worry~" I told him worrying... did Heizou actually not like Scara... Scara was closer to the door, why did he fall on me and not Scara?

I quickly picked him up in a bridal-style way. Then carried his ass to the bedroom. His job must be tough...

"We can order out today..." I told Scaramouche. He followed along into the bedroom.

"I could cook something if you want-"

"No need. I think we all deserve a break like what Heizou is having." I smiled throwing him onto the bed. "You think I should take off his shirt? I know he likes to sleep without it..." I recommended.

I glanced at Scara. He was red for some reason. "N-no-" He covered his face with his hands.

Scara was just observing him sleeping the whole time. "Why don't you go cuddle with him Scara? He seems lonely~" I ordered him to do so.

"N-NO!" He protested. "Shhh. Just keep watch of him. I'll go out and order us some food okay?"

"Okay..."

~Scaramouche's POV:~

I got into the bed next to him. I was tired. No other reason why.

"Hey, Heizou?" I began. I was too nervous to touched him, "ngh... Scara... I'm really tired..." He groaned.

I guess it was rude to just... interrupt his nap. Then why did Kazuha want me to stay with him?!

I sat upwards on the bed while he laid. I needed to take a small nap too, this man was missing for the whole day.

"C-Can you... lend me clothes?" He whispered, clearly very tired.

"H-Huh?! No. Why would I-" I blushed.

"Better questioned, could I borrow something from Kazuha cause I know you do that to."
He grinned.

"Did you just say you were tired?! go to sleep."

"Ugh... it's so uncomfortable..." He groaned again. He was right, his usual attire was quite a lot.

"F-Fine. I'll find something." I said.