Chapter 8 ~ Kamisato Meeting

~Kazuha's POV: ~ October 18th ~ Wednesday ~

Mr. Kamisato allowed me to stay the night because it started raining when we finished talking.

He said to pick up the other two and come back in 30 minutes. Apparently he had more duties to handle...

When I came into the house. It was dark and empty.

Where were they? I searched everywhere. They weren't in the living, nor the bedroom. Not even the bathroom.

I told them about the bedroom upstairs. Maybe they were there... I quickly checked the bedroom upstairs. And to my surprise... someone was up there. The room itself felt warm.

There was a big lump on the bed. I saw some of Heizou's hair. I guess he slept here? But where was Scara?

I tip toed towards him and slid off the cover. I saw something I wish un-see. Scaramouche was laying with him naked.

This wasn't what I meant by 'getting along'. I just wanted them to... grow a bond and feel comfortable around each other...

Was this my fault? Did I make them do something they never wanted to do... Did they force themselves just to please me...? I had to treat these two with respect.

This definitely was a surprise...

I should mainly focus on Heizou's issue right now... I don't think he's aware of this...

Eventually, Heizou found himself downstairs. "Good morning Kazuha!~" He remarked. "Hello Heizou." I reply. "Arg... Why am I so sore?" He began stretching and cracking his knuckles. Heizou wore one of Scaramouche's Kimonos.

"Uhm.. Heizou, may I ask what happened....?" I asked. "I-I don't remember much..." He scratched the back of his head. "I-It's so cold... this Kimono barely fits me!" He tried fixing it up. Then it revealed some marks on his chest.

Scara's Kimono was an open chest type. I could see many marks on his body. "W-What are you wearing?"

"Whaa. How did this get here?" He grabbed part of the sleeve. Then noticed the bruises around his neck. "HOW DID THIS GET HERE?!" He asked again.

"You and Scaramouche definitely did 'something' while I was away, right?" I smirked. "W-WHAT.. NO! KAZUHA!" He shouted. Scaramouche finally showed up to the kitchen. He was limping as he took a step down the stairs. He was wearing one of Heizou's Kimono which was oversized for him.

"H-hey! That's my Kimono!" Scara remarked trying his best to rush over to Heizou. "Give that back you jerk!" He grabbed the sleeve and pulled it off Heizou.

"I JUST WOKE UP WITH THIS ON!" Heizou replied to him. "why are YOU wearing MINE?!" Heizou threw the Kimono off Scara's shoulders. They both weren't wearing much under those Kimonos. So I easily found many marks on both of their bodies.

They both seemed so clueless of what they did. It was so obvious.

I suppose I should let them figure that out on their own. "So. What did you guys do while I was gone?" I asked. "I hope you both got along."

"I-I don't really remember... I think I fell asleep on him though... I woke up with my arms around him." Heizou cringed.

"Don't describe it like that!" Scara snapped back. I giggled. "Yeah. Because you would've electrocuted me by now-"