Chapter 5 ~ Work

~Heizou's POV:~

Home sweet home! I haven't been here since Friday!

I immediately rushed to my bed. I loved being alone.

Although I couldn't get Scara's lips off my mind... I missed him already... maybe Scaramouche was more than I thought he was...

I needed a break... I decided to go to mine and Kazuha's spot instead. It wasn't as good as the Narukami shrine...

I could still watch the event take place from our spot though.

I could finally calm down and recollect my thoughts

so what has happened today... Shinobu saw my scar, we all went out, Scaramouche hurt Kuki, I took the criminal in and we ended up making out, and now we are watching the sunset together.

Well not 'together', I saw the Narukami shrine from our spot. There was a lot of people there.

There were some fireworks coming from the shrine. I'm sure they were having a good time...

Of course i'm missing an event.

As usual.

Eventually, I took a nap and laid on the grass.

~Later~

I woke up to see glowing stars in the sky. What time was it?

I looked at the Narukami shrine, there still was lights everywhere. It shouldn't be that late.

I had to get to Kazuha's house quickly.

~At Kazuha's House:~

I knocked at the door. And Kazuha answered it. "Hey, Heizou!~" He smiled rushing for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back. "Hi!~"

"Welcome back!~" He gave me such a warm welcome. I glanced over at the kitchen to find Scaramouche there, he wore this cute apron.

He was working on something.

"Scaramouche told me to not bother him. He's gained this weird hobby of making bentos. You know from the last time you were here. Heh." He giggled awkwardly recalling the last time I sat in the kitchen.

"R-Right."

"He said, in quotes. 'Don't bother me I'm making something very special!". He glanced over at Scara. He looked busy at work.

He slightly looked up and saw me. I waved nervously as he stopped what he was doing and looked away. I was scared... what happened to him in liking me?

"Hey... there is something you should know about Scaramouche.. he doesn't like admitting to things because he gets pretty flustered easily. Soon when you get to know him more. He'll eventually place his full trust in you. Be sure to never betray him."

"O-Oh... Alright. Thanks for the information." I giggled. "I wonder who that very special bento is for~?" He smirked looking at me. I was kind of nervous. I remember when he'd refuse to let me eat... people do change so fast...

Scaramouche was finishing up the bento, and I could tell because he was already taking off his apron.

I watched everything he did closely and studied every feature of him. His hair, his height, and his body. Scaramouche wore this sleeveless shirt so his arms were revealed including his shoulders. And I could definitely say the same for his shorts. Kazuha was bundled up in ropes and kimonos. Very different from this short guy.

He placed the bento on the counter and pushed it to me. "H-Heizou..." I heard him say. Was he actually going to speak to me?!

"I..."