Chapter 13 ~ Aizara Case pt. 1 ⚠️

~Scaramouche's POV:~

He led me into his home.

"So you're Scaramouche?" Mr. Aizara assumed. "That's me..." I smiled trying to act friendly around him. I was only doing this for Heizou.

I'll be back with him in a day. Just relax Scara...

"You're a remarkably handsome person dear, Scara. Is it okay if I call you that?" I darted at him disgusted. This was going to be a long day... What did Heizou tell him before?

"With the 'dear' part or...?"

"No, I like Scara. Do you go by any other nicknames, perhaps?" He grinned.

"Why do you want to know?!" He smiled so innocently, just looking at that cheeky smile made me mad...

"I thought we can become great friends!"

"Heizou enemies are my enemies." I crossed my arms.

"..."

"And about me being attractive?"

"You have... some nice thighs..." He said looking down at my legs. "?!"

I noticed my legs were significantly revealed...

"Oh, take it as a compliment. Please~" He smirked and winked at me. "So how old are you?"

"..."

I wanted to see what he would do if I didn't tell him my actual age. "21," I said. I was hundreds of years old.

"Would you think... 25 years is too far of an age gap for two lovers?" He asked. "..?"

These were such weird questions... "Uhm.. d-definitely!" I replied. He giggled. "I like you, your funny. So how long have you been with Heizou?"

I couldn't tell him about our conflicts, we had only recently warmed up to each other... "I've been with him for... 3 months." I lied.

"Ah. So you haven't been with him for that long, perfect."

"..."

"Apologises, how impolite of me!"

"You are so similar to my wife... you see... she was an alcoholic and was very unmannered towards me... soon she passed away from overdrinking. heh.." He chuckled.

I felt uneasy as he told me this story... Something inside me was saying that this wasn't true...

"How am I similar to your wife...?" I asked.

"Better question, what do you see in Heizou?" He crossed his arms.

"Well..."

"Don't you realize I could be more suitable for a handsome man like you? In the end, Kujou Sara likes me more. I think you'd be even more perfect if you just... weren't with Heizou, you know?"

"..."

Nobody can persuade me... don't trick me, please...

He eventually let me into his home and locked the door behind us. He never gave me a spare set of keys, I had to make sure I can get out of there whenever needed.

I glanced at each window that was in my sight, everything was either boarded up or locked up.

His home was worn out... paint on the walls we're scraping off. There were chairs on the floor and destroyed walls. "So, what do you need me to do?" I asked. "First, you can start making dinner, then you can meet my kids!"

"Look- I'm only starting service tomorrow for your kids only," I told him. "I'm just here to follow orders."

"You should watch your attitude. Your owner permitted me to take you, thank you very
much!" He shouted.

Heikazuscara 愛   // something is missing... //  ~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara