Chapter 15 ~ Aizara Case pt. 3 ⚠️

!LITTLE AUTHOR NOTE ٩( !

My friend thought this face "٩( )و" was flatten by a brick, I don't see it.

PROMISE THIS ISNT ANY AIZARA AND SCARAMOUCHE STUFF- OKAY?!??! THAT CAUTION EMOJI IS FOR A GREAT CAUSE. (it's just a little makeout sesh ok NOTHING CRAZY)

(ENJOY THE FOOD HEISCARA PEOPLE)

(also sorry for no Kazuha stuff he's on a trip rn;-; I PROMISE I WILL PROVIDE SOON)

(I have a birthday chapter for him cause his birthday is Oct. 29 and the story takes place in October rn AND A HALLOWEEN CHAPTER WITH A LITTLE SURPRISE!!! I HOPE THIS STORY DOESN'T GET BORING AFTER THIS CASE!!! PLS-)

~Scara's POV:~

There was a huge delay in the tests and we all had to stay the night in the hospital lobby. It wasn't all that bad.

The chairs were comfy and I even left to get everyone food.

I was ordering at a small shop near the hospital which was open 24/7. It was by the beach. But while I was waiting for my food. I noticed a figure sitting at the beach.

What are they doing there? It was late. Very late.

They looked familiar until I remember that that was me and Heizou's spot. I approached them slowly. It was an auburn-haired boy. Heizou.

It was Heizou. Looking at the stars, like we did before. Except it was different. I wasn't there.

I had to fill in the spot next to him. But... I couldn't... I had to get back to the hospital quickly. I made noise in the sand while some sand got stuck in my shoe.

I stopped and emptied my shoe while Heizou turned to me. "S-Scara?!" He called my name. I had to go quickly. The kids were starving.

I slightly turned my head and glared at him. "S-Scaramouche! I'm right here!" He ran to me. I had to go. Quickly.

I tried to run, I grabbed the food and left the shop a tip. I ran out of there. I'm sorry Heizou. These poor kids.

He followed me out into the city and saw me enter the hospital. The hospital lobby was full of windows so he watched me give the food to the kids in there.

Chinatsu bowed and the kids all thanked me. Everyone was happy in the end. Except for Heizou. I had to go talk to him.

He was waiting outside the door for me. I walked out and found him leaning against the wall. "Scara..." He muttered.

It was awkward between us. "Where did you go..." He whispered. "Why did you leave me..."

"..."

"I-"

Heizou grabbed me and hugged me tightly. "Never disappear like that again..." He whispered. "Please..."

Was he crying? I've never seen him so upset before. "H-Heizou..."

"Please... don't leave me..." He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"..."

"I guess I'm not the only one with separation anxiety~" I grinned. "Now is not the time to tease!" Heizou hit my back playfully. "You need to explain what Mr. Aizara did to you! I rushed back onto the island and searched everywhere for you!!"

"..."

I looked away. "He- N-no... nevermind." I stuttered. "Did he...?" I knew what he was trying to talk about.