Chapter 17 ~ Aizara Case pt. 5 (last part)

~Heizou's POV:~

"How are you feeling ma'am?"

Beidou was laying against the hospital bed frame. Sara told me to look after her while she takes care of Kazuha. Kazuha's injury was a lot worse than Beidou's.

Doctors had to take out the arrow in her arm and put her in a cast. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure she's fine.

"Ah... I-I'm doing okay. Thank you, little guy." She replied. Suddenly somebody burst into the room. "Beidou I delayed all my work and came as soon as I could!"

This tall woman with gorgeous golden garments busts into the room with flowers in her hands. "Aw. Thank you, babe~"

They both kissed right in front of me. Who is this fancy-looking lady?

"Hey, Ningguang. That's one of Kazuha's friends. You should go say hello!" Beidou pointed to me.

"Oh. Kazuha's friend?" She smirked. "Hello little boy~" She grinned. "Kazuha sure can get along with the youngsters."

"I may look young but I'm actually 22," I told her. "Oh my! Kaedahara's age!" She pointed out.

"Our son is, quite a guy right?" The fancy woman smiled. "Wait. Your son...?"

"Kazuha has spoke about you, Shikanoin Heizou. Its a pleasure to meet one of Kazuha's acquaintance." Beidou remarked, Kazuha woudn't have described me as an acquaintance right? I assume he never told any of his parents about this relationship including me and scaramouche.

"So you'd be Mrs. Kaedahara?" I asked the captain.

"Oh, no. Captain Beidou and I do not hold the Kaedahara name, perhaps it would make more sense if I told you how Kazuha is considered our son. Beidou would always take him on cruises throughout his lifetime, Beidou and I got married and decided its time we have a child." She spoke.

"He's been going on more trips with his mother more often now, the plan really worked!~" Beidou added on as Ningguang sat on the bed which Beidou rested in.

"Perhaps you don't know about Kazuha's relationships... right?" I asked.

"Relationships? Well, he's old enough to do what he wants. But at least tell us about it." She rolled her eyes. "I'm sure Kazuha is fine all by himself." The fancy woman said.

"I'm sorry, whats your name ma'am?" I had to polite towards Kazuha's parents.

"I'm Ningguang. I work in Liyue, I don't live in Inazuma and only just traveled here to visit my wife~ This is Beidou, if you didn't know." Ningguang stated, showing more affection towards her wife right infront of me.

Ningguang.. The name sounded so familiar... like a very popular name. Everybody knows this name, in the land of contracts!

Ningguang... Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing is Kazuha's mother??!

I need to make an awesome impression for her!

"I've heard a thing or two about the Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing, its not everyday somebody with such high importance is caught in a lowly hospital bed visiting a member acorss Tevyat." I chuckle.

"I'm surprised you know me~ Smart boy are you?" She grinned.

"I'm glad Kazuha is associated with great role models, now when will Kazuha finally fall in love and bring somebody home. He's 22, I mean." Beidou shrugged. "Our boy is growing up so much!"  Beidou's wife agreed.