Chapter 19

The contents of this chapter are Rated 18 🔞🔞. Just need to put this out there. You don't have to read if you don't want to.

     Please?

      Please?

    Hey, I'm yours! She almost let out but she bit it in. Instead, her cheeks colored as she stared back at him. " Do you even need to ask?" She whispered back, her heart racing.

    His lips twitched, his eyes glinting.  " No, I don't." He murmured back, his lips descending on hers. Maya's eyes fluttered close as she kissed him back. He straightened to his full height, towering above her as he joined her on the bed. Inundanted by him, she clung to him, wrapping her hands around his neck.

      One strong arm wrapped itself around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Her fingers tangled in his hair, pushing his head closer as he explored the depths of her soul. Her entire body was on fire now. She was burning for him.

    He pulled away just a little, to catch his breath. She was panting as well, her lips slightly parted. Maya stared into his eyes, they had grown dark, filled with a dozen emotions but one being the most prominent. Desire

      He went in again, this time more demandingly. Their lips went on a duel, claiming ownership, exploring each other.
Pleasure zinging through her veins. She moaned into his mouth, delirious. Already his hands were her side, holding her securely as he kissed her.

     His arms roamed all over her, getting underneath her dress, pulling the cloth along with him. She paused so she could get the clothes out of the way. Now naked under his gaze, she watched as his gaze hardened, traveling up  and down her body like a caress. He pushed her on the bed and hastily took of his tunic. In a flash, it was gone and he was back to kissing her.

     Their naked bodies pressed together, bolts of electricity traveled around her body, causing her to gasp, as they clung and kissed. He positioned himself between her thighs, his kisses travelling lower, nibbling at the flesh at the base of a neck, his fingers playing with her aroused nipples.

     She gasped, a strangled moan escaping her lips. One strong arm grabbing her ass, he squeezed it, causing a moan to escape her lips.

    He lowered himself to her right nipple, taking it into his mouth, he sucked on it.

     Maya screamed as he tugged on them, sucking it like a child. She didn't know she could feel pleasure form such an action. She heard someone making incomprehensible sounds and found out they were coming from her mouth.

      Her own hands travelled around his body, caressing and clawing, which ever one she could do. He left the right nipple with a pop, wet with his saliva and focused. Maya groaned, her body trembling. She was already seeing stars.

       It's not supposed to be like this, Maya reasoned at the back of her mind. This was a duty, a job. Why else was Dexter making it feel like they were lovers?

    Passion burned everywhere he touched, as he continued with his teases. Already she could feel herself climbing, a strange pressure building from the depths of her soul. It frightened and excited her at the same time.

       She distinctly noticed a hand going between her thighs, settling on her most innermost regions. A finger slipped between those lips.

       "So wet.... So tight." He groaned into her mouth, sweat dripping from his body to hers. He resumed kissing her the same time those hands began pumping in and out of her, his thumb finding the puckered tip just over her vulva.

      The extra stimulation drove her wild. Against her better judgement, she arched again, gasping.  He didn't stop, didn't give her the chance to breath. " Dexter!" She screamed when it all became too much, her hips following the movement of hands desperate for more friction. She's so freaking close.