Chapter 55

Maya dropped to her knees.

    The act stunned Dexter more than anything. "What are you doing? He asked as he stared down at her. But Maya just dismissed him, busying herself with untying the ropes and buttons that held his clothes. Dexter soon realized what she wants to do and started to panic. "Okay, okay. I understand! Please, just get up. Please." He tried to carry her but it took one glare from Maya for him to freeze. Torn on what to do, he looked away from her.

      Maya returned to what she was doing. With little difficulty she had succeeded in removing his trousers and watched them slide down, revealing him. Her breath caught in her throat and her heart began pounding. Subconsciously, she bit her lips, her anger overidden with desire and carnal want.

     "You don't understand what you're doing. Get up please." Dexter started to say, his voice gruff.

      "Oh, I do. I understand perfectly." Maya muttered as she held his waist, looking up at him. "Now, stay still." She glanced back at his naked thighs before allowing her  gaze to travel up. When she saw the girth of him, she swallowed, her mouth dry before taking him to her palm. She felt him stiffen.

      Okay, but what was she thinking when she decided to do this? But since she's here now, it would be too late to turn back. She began to run her fingers up and down his length, watching him grow thicker and longer. She sneaked a peek at him but he wasn't looking at her. A frown hit her lips and she went ahead to pinch his thighs.

      "Ow!" He groaned, staring pleadingly at her. "Please, just stop."

       Something about his begging fed her ego and she shook her head, a mischievous smirk crossing her lips. She wanted to see the end of this. She continued to stroke him, noticing the little groans that escaped his lips and his hands fisting at his sides. He's fighting with himself so badly.

       She stared at this engorged length and swallowed, her mouth dry. By now he had gotten so big her hands can't even wrap around him anymore. She was aching so badly but also knew Dexter won't touch her the way she wants if she lets go now. On an impulse, she went ahead to tease his balls. An ear-splitting groan escaped Dexter's lips. She might be enjoying this way more than she cares to admit. She peeked a look at him but he still wasn't looking at her.

      Returning her gaze to her object of interest, a thought crossed her mind. What would it feel like to lick it? No sooner had the thought settled did Maya lean in and run her tongue across the tip. Dexter shuddered, his muscles spasming. Maya felt his gaze on her and she looked up at him. He was staring at her, wide-eyed. She smiled at him.

      "Your eyes are on me now. Good" she muttered.

      "Okay, No. No, that's enough. Please." Dexter begged, sounding desperate.

       Maya just smiled and continued to lick the tip of him, cutting him off mid-sentence. His body tensed and from the corner of her eyes, she could see him flex his hands, probably struggling for what to hold on to.

      Maya didn't stop, she couldn't. Wholly inexperienced, all she could is lick the tip of him, his groans of pleasure urging her on. It surprised her how much pleasure she was getting from this.

      Feeling adventurous, she started to run her tongue across his length, tracing the throbbing veins before covering the tip with her mouth and gently sucking on it. Another rumble escaped his lips and her body reacted accordingly, her insides throbbing. The sounds he was making went up to her head, making her feel helpless and powerful at the same time.

      She continued to tease him, starting and stopping whenever she felt him tense. His hands finally left his sides, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her back. Thinking he was finally going to pull her away, Maya glared at him.

      "Open your mouth." He growled, sounding angry.

     Maya stared at him surprised but did as she was told, opening her mouth. He pushed himself back till he was hitting the back of her throat. She gagged a bit, her eyes watering.

      His hands tightened on her hair and he began to move, his hips jerking in and out. With a watery gaze, she stared at him, enthralled. Although he was trying so hard to be careful, it was proving very difficult as he wasn't in control anymore.

      Maya just stayed there, tears in her eyes as he watched him but enjoying it way too much. Soon his release came and with a cry of her name, jerked out of her mouth but a few spurts made it to the back of his throat, as he finished off. Maya watched him come undone, drinking at the sight of him. He used his hand to her the last of his release, finally going down on his knees when it was all over.

       Maya's face dripped with his release, her mouth still filled with him but she was too frozen to move. Dexter finally managed to look her in the eyes once his trembling body subsided. Seeing the mess he made, he started to clean up.

      "Did it get into your mouth?" He asked hoarsely, when he saw the way she was pouting. She nodded. "Spit it out." He murmured.

        Maya stared at him for a full minute before shaking her head. She needed to enrage this man. Closing her eyes tightly, she swallowed instead. Then with an innocent expression, muttered "oops!"

      Dexter watched her as if struck by lightening, his mouth gaping open. He tried to speak but no words would come out of his mouth. He closed his eyes, a defeated groan escaping his lips. When he looked at her again, a shiver ran down Maya's spine. From the corner of eyes, she could see him grow again.

       "Maya?" He called out. His voice calm. Too calm.

       "Hmm?"

      "Strip and get on the bed." He ordered. Maya obeyed without thinking. Getting on her feet, she walked dazedly to the bed, anticipation running through her veins. She could feel his burning gaze on her even as she removed her clothes till she wore only skin. Too scared to look at him, she climbed on the bed and laid on it, her body tingling as she laid on the soft mattress. As she stayed there, only one thought crossed her mind.

            I am going to regret this.

Sorry for the late update. Wasn't feeling too well.
Anyway, thanks for reading!
See you in the next chapter!!