Chapter 25

Maya felt him grin against her and a soft sigh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes, kissing him back. His lips took her in a soft, sensual kiss. One that made her belly flutter and mind grow hazy. His hand messed with her nipples, already erect and waiting for attention. He pinched it lightly, caressing it under his thumb.

     " Ahh!" maya gasped, stiffening as bolts of electricity traveled down her spine.

     At the strangled moan that escaped Maya lips. Dexter's lips grew ardent on her, drawing out breath. Maya clung to him, her hands tangled into his soft air as she pushed him closer to him, trembling.

      They kissed till they had no more air left in their lungs, reluctantly pulling away to take in mouthfuls of air. Then he took her lips again, this time like a starved man. Maya's mind completely shut down, the only thing that mattered was Dexter's lips on hers and the things he was doing to her.

       As they fumbled and caressed, Dexter pulled her nightdress over Maya's head, leaving her bare. She didn't get chance to feel embarrassed as he kept kissing her, his hands still teasing. He left her lips alone, trailing kisses down her neck till he arrived at her breasts. fixated on her breasts. In one swift motion, he descended on them, taking them into his hot, wet mouth.

   Maya cried out, arching her back as Dexter sucked on her nipples like a child, his wet tongue swirling around the sensitive nubs, pleasure zinging through her veins. Maya couldn't stop moaning, every sensation pooling to the bottom of her belly, frightening and exciting at the same time.

       She could feel herself growing hotter and wetter. She wanted to pull away from the firm grip on her waist secured her in position. Dexter continued with the pleasurable torture, oblivious of Maya's trembling body.

      " Oh... Please!" Maya cried out, grabbing fistfuls of his hair as she pressed him closer to her. Dexter momentarily paused. Dark, smoky eyes glanced up at her.

      " Please what?" He asked, his voice husky. Sexy.

       Maya bit her lips, still shaking on top of him. Unsure of what to say, she pushed him back to her breasts.

      " Never mind."  He muttered, diving back in.  Another moan escaped her lips.

       While his mouth busied itself on her breasts, a hand was already venturing lower, settling between her thighs. Maya spread them further apart for easy access. She received a grunt of approval from the action, causing her to flush. His fingers immediately found h r sensitive flesh, caressing it. Maya stiffened, not used to it yet.

        " You're so wet..." He murmured against her skin. "But you could be wetter."  His words made her go even more liquid for him. She gasped, her eyes squeezed shot.

      She whimpered when he touched her, her senses going overdrive. What he was doing to her was too much.  Yet, she she couldn't help grinding against his fingers, desperate for more contact.

      " Oh.... please..." The words flew out of her mouth. She was practically humping on him now, desperate moans coming out of her mouth.

       He didn't relent, driving her up to the hill. Maya lost control over her body, incomprehensible words tumbling out of her mouth. When she couldn't take it anymore, she buckled on top of him, her body spasming. Waves and waves of pleasure rolled over here leaving her exhausted.

     He'd laid her on the bed, removing the rest of his clothes. His hard body blanketed her, slick with sweat. She wrapped her hands around his neck, clinging to him.

       He entered her, driving up to the hilt. Maya gasped, her eyes snapping open. Although it didn't hurt as much as it did the first time, the burning sensation was enough to make her eyes sting. He's so overwhelming huge, he was stretching her to unbearable degrees.