Chapter 60/Epilogue

Playlist: Sky Full of stars by Coldplay.
Paradise by Colplay
My Universe by Colplay ft, BTS.

Spring arrived and a new season began in the Madonia castle, the weather growing noticeably warmer and fresh leaves sprouting on trees. The day of the grand banquet had arrived. Maya woke up to Dexter caressing her bare back, planting gentle kisses there. She smiled, unwilling to open her eyes just yet.

The hands wandered to her breasts, softly caressing and teasing the erect nipples and Dexter's lips travelled to her neck. He had pressed her body against his, wedging a leg between her thighs, his growing arousal nudging her back. Her eyes shut tight, Maya tried to stop the moan from escaping her lips.

His hands ventured even lower as he turned her around to suck on her hardened nipples, the soft sucking sending sensations around her body. Unable to hold it in an longer, Maya let out a moan, her heart racing. Finding the sensitive nub, he began to rub against him, sending shockwaves through her entire body.

"Dexter..." She groaned out, her body arching to meet his. Already she could feel herself growing wet and she began to part her legs for easy access. Letting go of the reddened nipples with a pop, he stared at her, a small smile on his face. Maya hands dived for his hair, pushing him back to her body. Completely beneath him now, her hands roamed his back, caressing and digging into his flesh.

Dexter hands pulled her thighs further apart, before easing himself into her wet, snug channel. A groan escaped his lips, to be joined her moans as he entered her slowly, gently till he was completely fitted into her. Only then did he reach up to kiss her as she rhythmically thrust into her, sending her to a frenzy.

Heat spiraled through her and she strained to reach, needing more body contact. There were as close as two humans could ever get yet she craved more. He didn't take her as roughly as she would have liked, but her orgasm still had a soaring, gasping for air as she shuddered underneath him. He came with a groan afterwards, her body milking out the last of his release. He fell on top her, his breathing erratic, heart pounding. Very gently, he pulled out of her.

"Good morning." He murmured a while later, his voice light. He had rolled back to the bed, carrying her along so she was laying on top of him.

"Good morning yourself." Maya replied, smiling down at him. "I can get used to that." She mumbled, kissing his chest. He chuckled his eyes glowing.

"Really? Then I'll make sure it happens frequently." He replied and she chuckled. They fell into a comfortable silence afterwards with Dexter caressing her hair. "Isn't the banquet today?" He asked.

"Yes, it is." Maya murmured, a frown hitting her lips. After all the weeks she had spent preparing, she suddenly didn't want to go anymore. It seemed as if Dexter was thinking the same as well.

"Then we have to get out of bed." He said as he sat up, placing Maya back down. Kissing her forehead, he murmured. "If it was left to me, I wouldn't let you leave this bed. But we can't do that can we? Not after all of the preparations that was made to make this banquet a successful one."

With that, he stepped out of the bed, draping his robe around his body. "I have to check on the security. Can't have any hiccups, especially today. The maids will be coming in soon which means I have to be out of here. Sorting through his clothes, he brought out a few dropping them on the bed, before going ahead to wash himself. Maya just laid there, feeling wonderful. Today was going to be a great day, judging by the morning she had.

Dexter returned with water dripping from his body which he quickly cleaned off before wearing his clothes. Only then did Maya step out of the bed, the bedsheets wrapped tightly around her, helping him to tie his buttons and ropes together. Once he was done dressing, he kissed her nose, muttering his thanks.