Chapter 56

🔞🔞Smut warning 🔞🔞

     As Maya laid on the bed, the cold air caressed her skin, causing her hair to stand on end. Her heart racing in her chest, Maya resisted the urge to try to cover herself out of embarrassment. Still, Dexter didn't come to her immediately. Just when she gave up and wanted to look at him, she heard footsteps approaching and she stiffened, holding her breath.

      He finally got to her side and spent a great deal of time looking at her. Their eyes met and Maya bit her lips, still tasting the salty essence of him in her mouth. Maya didn't know what she wanted, only that he was too far away and she was way too cold. His gaze finally left her face and travelled down. They felt like hands running down her body and she squirmed, feeling too exposed. She could see his throat bobbing and his gaze grew even darker, glowing with desire.

       He groaned and climbed on the bed, claiming her lips. A soft sigh escaped hers and his tongue delved deeper, ravishing her. The slow burn she'd been feeling ever since the night started soon blazed and it took all the self control in her to try not to mold Dexter into her body. Her hands immediately flew to his neck, wrapping her hands around him as she kissed him, drawing him closer to her.

        He pulled her away, grabbing her chin with one hand. Pulling at her lower lip, he glared at her, his gaze smoldering. "You have no idea what you just started." He growled, his deep voice sending tremors down her body. "You have no idea what you've done." He murmured as he resumed kissing her.

      There was nothing gentle or soft about his kisses. They possessed her, spelling nothing but pure sexual intent. Her lungs felt like it was on fire, her body thrumming and arching to meet his. He was still wearing his clothes so she tried to reach underneath to feel his bare skin but he caught her hands and placed it above her head, all of this without breaking their kiss. He tasted unbridled, savage and downright possessive. Maya's brain shut down and all she could feel what he was doing to her.

       When she finally pulled away for air, Dexter went ahead to suck on her earlobe, licking the rapid pulse at the base of her throat and watched as she arched of the bed, her body wired. He reached up for her, lightly grazing her lips. "Please know that I love you." He muttered against them. "Because I'm about to treat you like I don't."

       What? Before she can ask what he meant by that, he kissed her again, trailing kisses down her body till he reached her abdomen. There he spent a great deal amount of time drawing lazy lines with his tongue. Her lower body trembled and she could feel the desire pooling between her legs.

       "Look at you. See how wet you are. You're dripping." He murmured, his hot breath tickling her most intimate parts. She shuddered, her toes curling up.

       "Dexter!" She cried out, her brain melting. Strong arms gripped her thighs, spreading them apart as he tasted her, lapping her juices up. Maya's brain melted, tears leaving her eyes as she arched helplessly against him, her breath coming out in ragged gasps. His tongue began their beautiful torment, teasing and tugging.

     "You like that don't you?" He asked against the sensitive nub before rolling it with his tongue. She couldn't say anything, only incoherent sounds were making it past her throat. She gripped the bedsheets, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. He soon began to teasing with his thumb, the extra pressure sending her to the very edge, tethering.

      "You've always driven me crazy. But tonight, you might have taken it a step further." He murmured as he sucked her lips before lapping her. Dear God, but not the slurping sounds. His grunts of pleasure keep driving her wild, tears leaving her eyes.  "Dexter please..." She begged as her body began trembling.

        "Please what?"

        Unable to take it any longer, she orgasmed. Bucking wildly underneath, tears leaving her eyes in torrents even as she saw stars. Her body had a mind of it's own, whimpers escaping her lips as she rode out the waves.