Bonus Chapter 1(First day of spring.)

Backed against the wall, Dexter kissed Maya like a starved man. The raging storm outside only seemed to fuel their passion as their tongues tangled together, hearts beating as one. Maya brain melted with the kisses, a scorching heat begining to blaze in her insides as her hands tightened against his neck, pulling him closer to her. His tongue explored every part of her mouth, drawing out her breath till her lungs were on fire and she began gasping, fighting for air.

Dexter lifted her up from the ground, one arm sliding up her thighs as he sucked and nibbled on her neck, eliciting moans from maya's lips. Her hands had traveled to his hair, grabbing and tugging at them as pure passion filled her. Her legs had already found their way around his waist as he continued to plant kisses on every part that was available for him to touch.

Wedging a leg between her thighs, Dexter continued to plunder her with kisses as his hands worked to undress her. Two round breasts spilled out and he earnestly began to knead them with his hands. Maya shivered against him, bolts of electricity and travelling down her veins, every nerve in her body attuned to his touch. He continued to lick and suck every part of her exposed skin, while a hand settled between her thighs, pulling away the constricting clothes, searching and finding the already sensitive nub between the intimate folds of her flesh. Maya stiffened as if being struck by lightening.

"Dexter..." Maya let out in a breathy moan, tearing at his clothes as he began to the tease her, two strong fingers drawing circles on her most intimate spots. Thunder rumbled overhead, casting an intimate spell as she raised her dazed eyes to meet Dexter's desire darkened one.

"You're so incredibly beautiful." Dexter said, his voice gruff. "I'll never be able to get enough of you." He murmured before resuming to kiss her. He continued to torture her with his fingers, till she was shaking and shuddering against him, her orgasm imminent. With a cry of his name, she arched off the wall, bucking against his fingers as the waves of pleasure crashed over her, drowning her.

Dexter grabbed on to her as she lost control of her body, his rock hard body filing her with heat. Tears filling her eyes, Maya rode out the waves till the tremors subsided, strength leaving her legs. She fell to her knees and Dexter tried to lift her up but she shook her head, shaking hands grabbing onto his waist. Desperate to give him the same pleasure he had given her, she began to undo to the ropes and buttons that held his clothes together.

"No, please don't do that." Dexter began to say but Maya was past hearing, his clothes sliding down his thighs, Maya finally made it to his hardened length. She looked up at him before casting her gaze down, taking him to her palm as she began stroke him. She felt him stiffen, a harsh groan escaping his lips

Encouraged, she took him to her mouth, licking and sucking him off. Dexter didn't bother to hold on to his restraints as one hand grabbed, guiding her as she sucked him off. Saliva dripping from her mouth, Maya closed her eyes, relaxing her jaws so she could take him further into her mouth. She knew he was close when his strokes began loosing uniformity. Suddenly he pulled away, his look on his face akin to agony.

"Not in your mouth. I want to finish inside you." He growled as he pegged himself. Staring at him with wide eyes, she quickly laid facedown on the floor, bunching up her clothes to her mid-riff, Dexter joined her as quickly, driving into her in one swift thrust.

"Aaah!" They groaned together as Dexter stated himself in her. Already wet from her first orgasm, it didn't hurt as it would have originally would. Dexter held on to her, pounding through her till he found his release. Hot jets of his release filled her up, trickling out of her sheath as he pulled away to catch his breath. Though he was heavy and was crushing her with his weight, Maya relished in the heat and safety his body brought. He peppered kisses down her back, sending tingles down her spine, licking up the sweat that had formed on her neck and the rest of her body.

"Why are you so willing to do everything I say?" He asked in a guttural voice as he helped her get rid of her clothes till she was completely naked. Turning to look at him, she met his lips with a kiss, whispering against it.

"It's because I'm yours. No one else, just yours. Just as you're mine." She breathed out. His eyes glowed at her words, then darkened. Maya watched as he removed the rest of his clothes as well. Lowering himself on her once more, he kissed her thoroughly before pulling away to mutter, "I'm about to spell it out in every part of your body then."

Diving back to her once more, he lifted her face before angling his lips so he kiss her thoroughly. Maya clung to him, moaning into his mouth as desire swirled in her, scorching every part of her body. Her hands roamed around his bare body, pressing him closer to her as he devoured her, the pleasure making her head spin. Biting and sucking her lower lip, a hand reached up to tease the hardened tips of her breasts.

Dexter soon left her lips to suck on her breasts, feeding on it like a child. Broken cries escaped maya's lips as he suckled on one, his fingers tugging and teasing the other. Twirling a wet tongue around the swollen nipple, before closing his mouth to suck on it. His moans of pleasure only helped to fuel the fire that was burning her as she melted underneath him. He gave similar attention to the other breast as he nipped and sucked at it till she was sobbing, arching to meet him. Only, Dexter seemed to take his time this time around.

With a wicked look in his eyes, Dexter slid down her abdomen, leaving a little trail of kisses at her lower belly before settling between her thighs, burying his face between them as he began to lap her up. Maya bit her hands to keep herself from screaming out loud, tears filling her eyes as she trashed helplessly against him, pleasure shooting through her entire body.

Her already sensitive folds seemed to the seemed to be teased to their limits and soon enough, the pleading began.

"Dexter, please...." She choked out, twisting helplessly against him even as he held her down, drinking from her. "Just take me already!" She begged. her desire in an all time high. She heard him growl but he didn't stop, still feeding from her as her traitorous body produced more juices for him to drink from, driving her to the brink of explosion.

Only then did he replace his tongue with his length of him, filing her up. A hand wrapped around her neck, not enough to choke her but cut off her air supply, Dexter slammed into her with so much force she saw stars. Eyes rolled to the back of her head, Maya trembled, her hands wrapped around his, soundless moans escaping her lips. Dexter moved wildly in her, abandoning all restraint. Tears leaked from her eyes and he pounded through her, whimpers escaping her lips.

Dexter brought his face down to her neck, biting her shoulders. "Say my name." He growled, his voice angry. "Say who you belong to."

"I belong to you." She panted out, grinding against him.

"Louder." He growled once more, his voice in her ears.

"I belong to you, Dexter! Only you." Maya screamed, her orgasm dangerously close. His thrusts quickened and her body hummed in anticipation, her vision going white.

"Cum for me." He commanded, his voice guttural.

Maya cried out, screaming his name as the pleasure exploded in her. It felt like torture as her inner walls spasmed terribly against him, and tears fell from her eyes like rain. Thunder clapped overhead and rain poured from the sky, pattering around, just like her heart. She was dimly aware of his hot release inside her, as her body had melted to puddle and she was loosing consciousness. Quickly too. Her heart still racing, she closed her eyes, Dexter's worried voice sounding far away as she slipped into a comfortable darkness, surrounded by his warmth, heat and love.

Bonus Chapter done!!✅✅
There might be more depending on how well you guys comment on this one!😉😉
Love you all!