Chapter 33

Happy 1000 votes to me!!!!🎉🎉🎉😘. Thank you to everyone who has been reading this book and voting!  I love you all. (Clears throat), back to the story...

      Hoisting her up, Maya wrapped his legs around his waist. He deepened the kiss, stealing the breath right out of her chest. Her body ignited Immediately, pleasure spreading through her veins, pooling between her thighs.

       He immediately undressed her and soon she was naked before him. Trailing kisses down her neck, he settled on her right breast and began sucking ardently. Maya writhed against him, her fingers buried in his hair, pushing his head against her. Moans escaped her lips as he suckled her and it only seemed to invigorate Dexter more.

      He released her nipple with a pop, placing her on the bed before he removed his clothes. Then he resumed kissing her, his fiery passion matching hers. Maya's hands roamed all over him, caressing and scratching. He pulled away, gazing into her eyes, his shining with lust. "Not today..." He murmured when Maya tried to reach up for another kiss, his gaze smoldering.

        He kissed the valley between her breasts, his lips venturing lower till he reached her abdomen, lingering there. Gazing up at her, a side of his lips curled up. " There's something I've always wanted to do to you." He murmured wickedly.

        That seemed to be the only warning he gave before settling between her thighs. Stunned, Maya tried to push away from him but his tight grip on her held her in place. " What are you doing?!"

      She couldn't get the words out before, she felt his lips on her core. A sharp cry tore from her her lips and she arched out of the bed. His grip held her in place as she suckled on her, soft slurping sounds filling Maya's ears. She gasped, her entire body sizzling with painful pleasure.

     " Oh, God... Dexter please...." She begged, tears streaming out of her eyes. Her brain had already been fried. Incomprehensible words tumbled out of her mouth as he continued with his onslaught. A hand found his hair and she grabbed it, torn between pulling him away or pushing him closer to her.

     " You taste so good." He groaned against her sex. Maya gripped the sheets, her breathing ragged, mind hazy, bolts of pleasure travelling up her spine.

     " Dexter! Please!" She begged when it all became too much, her body wounding so tight like a bow waiting to snap. Recognizing the building pressure as her orgasm, Maya panicked and tried to get away but him  but he held her down, making it impossible for her to get away from him.

        She flew over the edge, loosing control of her body entirely. Toes curled, body spasming, Maya gritted her teeth as her vision turned white, fireworks exploding in her ears.  It took a while before her body calmed down, spent. But Dexter wasn't done.

        Flipping her so she was lying facedown, he blanketed her body from behind, thrusting in almost immediately. Maya groaned into the bed, feeling unbearably full. He felt much deeper that way. It was a new experience for her.

       He didn't move immediately, instead raised her up, fondling her breasts."Alright?" He asked, his hot breath tickling her neck. She nodded, unable to speak.

        " Good," He murmured, peppering kisses down her neck as he began moving. Moans left her lips, as she threw her head back, breathing heavily. Every thrust left her soaring higher, causing the pleasure to build once more.

       His thrusts were powerful but Maya found herself craving more. She wanted to feel more. Dropping back on the bed, she pushed against him.

       " Don't do that." Dexter groaned, his voice harsh. But Maya kept doing it. His hold on her tightened, bothering on pain. A smile left her lips, she liked that but it's still wasn't enough.

      Wondering what's wrong with her, Maya continued to push against him, causing deep groans to escape his lips. Infuriated, he picked her up, biting into her flesh in an attempt to keep her in place. A good feeling erupted all over her.