Planning To Kill

Sayakas pov

I twirled my knife around in my palm, lost in thought. Tonight's the night I take a life. I thought it over and over in my head, I looked for every possible way to avoid anyone getting hurt but I came up with nothing! This is all I can do.

"Sure sayaka I don't mind you staying here. Anything to make you feel safer"

I bit my lip at the memory of mokotos trusting face. I can't believe I tricked him like that. He's never going to forgive me for framing him and I don't blame him. I wouldn't forgive me either.

So I waited an hour...

And two...

And three....

But nothing! I gripped my knife in frustration. Where is he? I sent him a letter with the address and everything so where is he! Did he just ignore it? Damnit I guess I'll have to go with plan B.

I walked up to Leon's dorm and pounded on the door "leon I know you're in there. Let me in, I just want to talk"

"You called" I spun around in shock to see Leon standing behind me.

"Oh Leon there you are. What happened to your jacket?" I looked him up and down, for the first time since I met him he wasn't wearing his white jacket.

"Trust me, you don't want to know" he leaned forward with a scary look in his eyes. His eyes darted behind my back "what you got there?"

"Nothing" I sweated nervously. I knew I should just stab him while he's in front of me but something about the way he was looking at me left me too scared to move.

His eyes were fixed on me for a moment before straightening up "okay" he shrugged before walking past me "goodnight sayaka" he said calmly before shutting the door in my face.

I collapsed in front of the door, clutching the knife in shaky hands. I've failed. Now how am I going to save my friends?