Exploring The Second Floor

Sayakas pov

"Sayaka show down will you?" Mukuro gave me a strange look as I dragged her to the dining hall.

"No time for slowing down mukuro!" I turned back with a determined grin "now's the time for action!"

"I don't understand what the rush is" she shook her head.

"The rush is that it's a new day and we have to make the most of it!" I knew this boisterous energy wasn't genuine...

I was just trying not to think.

I threw the doors open "good morning!"

"The fuck are you so happy about" mondo growled.

"Huh?" I looked at him nervously.

"You caused the death of two of our classmates. Or did you forget that dear" Celeste smirked.

"No that's-"

"How could you" taka glared at me "and to think I thought you valued mokotos friendship. How could you betray him like that!"

"And trying to kill leon to boot" byakuya chuckled "I didn't think you had it in you but I thank you for making things more interesting"

My eyes were glued to the floor. I could feel everyone's glares fixed on me. Please make it stop-

"That's enough" mukuro stood in front of me "throwing these personal attacks changes nothing. A murder would have happened regardless. You were all considering it after watching those murder tapes. Don't try to deny it"

Silence fell among the class. All except for byakuya..

"Speak for yourself" Byakuya smirked "It would be boring if the game ended so soon. Besides it doesn't change the fact that sayaka betrayed us. Should we really forget that so soon?"

"Of course not!" Taka glared at me "betrayal should never be forgotten!" The others muttered in agreement. Before things could really heat up though monokuma showed up.

"Come to the gymnasium for a quick message"

*Time skip*

"A whole new world huh?" Taka muttered "alright everyone I say we search the second floor for clues!"

"You really are a one trick pony aren't you" byakuya shook his head.

"More like a stable food source!" Taka said determedly "now let's go!"

As everyone dispersed mukuro tapped me on my shoulder "shall we explore the school together"

"Oh that's very sweet mukuro but I think I need some alone time" I looked away sadly.

"Understand" she nodded "take care of yourself"

"Of course" I flashed her a bright smile before walking away. As soon as I was alone I let the tears fall.

I'm such an idiot!