Working Together

Yutas pov

"Takamichi" I knocked on his door nervously. He seemed really upset. I've never seen him like that before "hey buddy can I come in-"

I was cut off by a smashing sound coming from his room. Is he hurt? Worried I rushed in to find him smashing stuff.

"Son of a bitch!" He screamed as he smashed through a table. Splinters coated his hands in blood.

"Takamichi stop" I called out, worried he would hurt himself.

"Don't you fucking tell me what to do!" He pointed at me, tears streaming down her face "I lost everything! My family, my gang even mondo-sempai is gone and I don't- I don't fucking know how to handle-"

I cut him off with a hug "I know" I muttered softly "I know but everything's going to be ok"

"Hic" he gave up and cried into my chest. I rubbed his back, trying hard not to cry. Poor takamichi. I hate seeing him like this-

Suddenly sayaka came through the door. I growled and I held takamichi protectively "what do you want!?"

"It's komaru" she said in a panicky voice "she's been kidnapped and I need your help!"

"No" I gasped. Not komaru.

Takamichi pushed me aside and grabbed his bat "just to be clear I'm doing this for her not you" he glared at her.

"I understand" she nodded.

"Good then let's move ladies" he smirked though his eyes were bloodshot. I smiled proudly. He's so brave.

Sayakas pov

"Alright we're here" Jill announced as we landed on the train.

"Thanks jill" I smiled nervously. Unfortunately to reach the train we had to use Jill's abilities.

"Uhh is it just me or does she seem different" sayori looked at her strangely.

"You get used to it" I muttered.

We headed inside to find komaru tied to a strange machine with a pink haired girl in front, glaring at us.

"Hey you totally not adorbs folk were not invited. This is my playtime with big sis komaru"

"Oh you want to play huh. Well I'd be happy to oblige" he walked towards her, bat in hand.

"If you think you can touch me you've got another thing coming!" She summoned some monokumas which takamichi and Jill took out with ease. They made a terrifying team!

"This is totes unfair! I'm telling manoka!" She ran off in a huff.

Yuta and takamichi helped komaru down. I immediately pulled her and takamichi into a hug "I'm so sorry you two. I didn't mean to hurt you. All I wanted was to protect you but I made a mess of that huh. For now on they'll be no secrets between us ok"

They nodded silently. For now we seem to be good.

"Cool we're a team again" yuta grinned "now let's go get that kid!"