In the Subway

Sayakas pov

"This way sayaka!"

We were being chased by hoards of monokumas down the streets. No escape. There's no escape! What are we going to do-

"This way!" She dragged me down to the abandoned subway. It was covered in rubble but at the very least there were no monokumas down here.

"We're safe *huff* for now" I leaned against the wall to catch my breath.

"Good. I could use a rest" sayori sat down with a sigh.

I was about to do the same when something caught my eye. I picked it up to see yutas picture and some writing below.

Yuta asahina
He's the sporty kind but also pretty dumb. Lull him into a false sense of security and strike when he least expects it.

"Hic" I let out a soft sob "oh poor yuta"

Sayori nodded "he was just a kid. What happened to him was-" she shook her head "they're not going to get away with it"

I nodded as I wiped my tears away. I was about to thank her for her support when the tv blared to life, revealing a masked kid controlling a robot. That robot was faced off against toko and...

"Komaru!" I gasped.

"The kid from the hit list" sayori muttered.

I watched the screen with Newfound determination. I let down too many people. I'm not going to let komaru down too. I owe that to mokoto.

"We have to help them"

"You want to fight a giant robot" sayori raised an eyebrow.

"They need our help. I'm not going to abandon them!" I said firmly.

"There never was any changing your mind once it was set on something" she smiled fondly "fuck it, let's fight the iron giant!"

And so we headed down together as a team.