The Radio Tower

Sayakas pov

We stood outside the radio tower thinking up a plan to get inside.

"It will m-most likely be c-crawling with monokumas. S-so me and komaru should take the lead" toko said firmly.

"We should take the stairs since the elevator won't be powered" sayori muttered.

"Sounds like a plan girls" I grinned.

We were about to head in when I heard the boys talking..

"Should you really be here yuta?" Takamichis eyes were filled with concern "you know with your arm and all"

"Aww you're worried about me" yuta giggled.

"N-no!" His face flushed red "I just don't want you getting in my way when I have to protect you"

"So you're going to protect me" he said teasingly.

He paused for a moment before muttering "just shut the fuck up" in defeat.

"Come on boys" I smiled fondly at them "we've got to get to the top of that tower today!"

"Right, come on idiot!" Takamichi dragged the boy towards the tower. He has such a hard time showing his true feelings. He reminds me of mondo in that way.

I wonder if he knows about mondo...

*Time skip*

"Alright to victory we go!" Yuta yelled as we ascended the stairwell.

"Love the enthusiasm kid but you're going to alert those things" sayori scolded him.

"Oh who cares! We're nearly home free-"

"Don't come any closer!"

"Yahhh!" Yuta stumbled back and fell. Luckily takamichi caught him by his shirt.

"Idiot" takamichi grumbled.

We looked up to see a man roughly in his thirties with glasses and a laptop.

"Oh your just kids" he sighed in relief "you gave me quite a scare. I thought those things had come after me"

"We're really sorry sir" komaru apologized "it's just we need to get to the top of the tower"

"Why do you need to get up there" he asked sceptically.

"Because we want to send a message to future foundation and this is the only place to get a signal" I explained.

"Future foundation" his eyes widened "well why didn't you say so. I'll get the elevator running and we'll be up there in a jiff!"

"Oh thank you sir" I thank him as we ran downstairs. I found myself bubbling with excitement as he typed in the code. This is it. We're going to be ok-

But as soon as the door opened a horrifying beast monokuma jumped on the man!