The Traitor Is Revealed

Sayakas pov

"Can you come to the gymnasium for a mo. There's something I need to get off my chest"

That was the strange message we received during our lunch. We turned to each other nervously. I've been on edge since what I saw with sakura and getting in a fight with kyoko didn't help. At least whatever monokuma wants can take my mind off things.

*Time skip*

We arrived at the gymnasium to find monokuma looking steamed.

"Alright kids when you're in a partnership you put your partners interest above your own. So if you betray them don't expect any less from your partner!"

"Can you get to the point" mukuro glared at him.

"So inpatient aren't we miss enoshima" monokuma smirked "alright then I'll get to the point. I've brought you here to reveal the traitor"

"The traitor" hiro gasped.

"I knew it" taka growled.

"That's right!" Monokuma grinned "in fact it's sakura!"

"What!?"

"Ahh it feels good to get it off my chest" monokuma sighed "alright do what you will with her. I'm totally over it" with that he disappeared.

"So ogers the traitor" hiro muttered in disbelief.

"Hey we don't know that!" Hina said firmly.

"Well sakura. If it's not true all you have to do is say" kyoko gave her a kind gaze.

She sighed "I was going to tell you sooner"

"I don't believe this!" Taka stepped forward, trembling with anger "you rotten traitor. And just when I thought I could trust you all"

"Taka I'm sure it wasn't like that" Hina tried to reason with him.

"Stay out my way Hina" he growled before setting his sights on sakura "I lost my brother. I nearly died from greif. Did you think of that when you were going behind our back! Did you even consider once that you could help us"

"Wait I don't think she chose this" I stepped in "while they were fighting monokuma meantioned a hostage"

"You saw that?" sakuras eyes widened before sighing "well you're right. The mastermind took something very special from me-"

"I don't care" taka cut her off "whatever your reason is it doesn't excuse the people you let die!"

"Y-you tell her" toko chimed in "m-master would still be here if it wasn't for her!"

"I understand your anger. That is why I will face the mastermind tonight. It is the only way I can make up for what I've done" with that she walked away.

"Wait sakura!" Hina ran frantically after her friend.

The others angrily shuffled out until it was just me and kyoko. I shuffled nervously. After our fight yesterday being alone with her is a little awkward!

"I understand why you kept quiet now" kyoko finally spoke "you were protecting sakura until you knew more"

"More or less" I snuck a glance "dose that mean we're friends again"

"Yes I suppose it does" she smiled to herself "I'll see you around. I believe we'll have our work cut out for us"

She disappeared, leaving me alone with my thoughts...