Surviving Towa City

Sayakas pov

I landed in a sea of monokumas. I was like a living nightmare but I have to keep my nerves in check. I have both friends and strangers to save.

I ducked behind a building before any of them could see me. I peaked out to see if there was an opening for me. It was at that moment that one of their button eyes locked onto me.

"Grrr" he pointed his stuffed paw at me and a hoard of monokumas waddled over to me, claws sharpened.

I should have run but instead I froze. Flashes of my dead friends ran through my head. No. I thought this nightmare was over.

"Move!" I was pulled out of my frozen thoughts by a clocked stranger grabbing my wrist and dragging me away.

I snapped out of it and moved my legs. After all I've been through I can't die here! The monokumas were hot on my heels but the clocked stranger didn't even turn around. Man she has nerves of steel! I decided to take a page out of her book and kicked forward, running by her side.

A wall stood in our way but she didn't stop. She let go of my hand, jumped on a bin and reached the top before holding her hand out to me. I grabbed it and she pulled me up before leading me to a hidden room.

"Thanks for the rescue" I said as soon as I caught my breath.

She didn't say a word. She reached up and pulled down her hood. I gasped.

"Sayori?"