The Captured Remnants Of Dispair

Sayakas pov

"And he managed to remove all the helmets. The children were all taken into good foster homes and komaru and toko are back with us" I hugged the girl happily.

"Wow he was pretty helpful for a remnant" sayori muttered "makes me wonder if they're all bad"

"Let's not forget they're serial killers" taka said firmly.

It was then that all fifteen remnants were escorted to the holding cell for execution. I felt a tug in my chest. As much as I despise them for the horrible things they've done this doesn't feel right. I can't stop thinking about what kazuichi told me. About the abuse the children went through. Are they really just victims junko took advantage of?

"What's wrong sayaka?" Komaru asked.

I took a deep breath "I want to save the remnants"

"Are you crazy!" Taka gasped.

"I agree" mukuro nodded "I was given a second chance. I don't see why they shouldn't"

"But they're terrorists!" Taka yelled "have you forgotten that"

"But kazuichi just seemed so broken. Like he was living to please others" hina muttered.

"Maybe if we gave them a chance to be around good people they could change" komaru said hopefully.

"But but but!" Taka stampered.

"Come on taka. You know what the right thing to do is" I smiled at him.

He sighed "alright but how are we going to do this? These people have been brainwashed by junko for years. We can't erase that overnight!"

"Don't worry" mukuro smirked "I have a plan"