Chihiros Body

Sayakas pov

"You're abandoning me?" the look of betrayal on my best friend's face was too much to bear. So I looked away.

"It's nothing personal sayori. I was just offered a position without you"

"But we were supposed to do this together" she grabbed my wrist with tears in her eyes "don't you remember? We promised each other that we'd become idols together-"

"Well maybe you were holding me back" I pulled away roughly. I immediately regretted it once I saw the hurt look on her face.

"Sayori" she took off running "no I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Please don't go sayori..."

"Gah!" I sat up, drenched in sweat. Sayori. I hadn't thought of her in years. My best friend who I betrayed. If I ever get out of this place I'm going to find her and apologize.

"Hi there!"

"Ahhh" I jumped at the sight of monokuma "what are you doing here!"

"Just here to give you a warning" he smirked.

"What warning?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you really think you have time for sleeping when something terrible happened  one of your friends?" There was a sinister glint in his eye. My blood ran cold. It couldn't be...Another murder!

I threw my clothes on and raced down to the dining hall where Hina, sakura, byakuya and kyoko were waiting.

"You got that message too?" Sakura muttered gravely.

I nodded shakily.

"I suggest searching for a body" kyoko said calmly "it's the quickest way to free our concerns"

"Hey we don't know there's a body" hina said firmly "monokuma could have just been lying!"

"Ever the optimist aren't we" byakuya rolled his eyes "sayaka you come with me"

"But why me?" I tilted my head in confusion. I mean it's not like he has the highest opinion of me!

"Because I said so. Do you really need any other reason" he scowled.

"Whatever" I muttered as I followed him. Byakuya's a stuck up jerk but he's also smart. He might be able to help us get to the bottom of this.

"Just mind your own business!"

Mukuro wasn't here this morning. Please let her be ok.

*Time skip*

We reached the locker rooms when byakuya stopped "what?"

"This bathroom" he muttered to himself "they're suspicious. Very suspicious indeed wouldn't you agree"

"Not really" I raised an eyebrow. Why's he acting so strange?

He nodded to himself as if to confirm something "we should investigate immediately!"

He threw the door open, revealing the hung up and bloody body of chihiro...