Back At Future Fondation

Sayakas pov

"After that komaru decided to stay in towa city and try to help the children. Toko stayed behind with her so I'm confident she'll be just fine" I finished retelling the story to mukuro.

"It sounds like you had quite the adventure" mukuro smiled softly "I'm just glad you got home safely"

"Yeah and I even helped some people along the way" I looked over at Hina ingulfing her little brother in a hug.

"Cute kid. Shame about his arm" mukuro looked at him in pity.

"I think hinas just happy that her little brother's alive and she's got takamichi to thank for that. Though knowing him he's probably hiding from any affection" I chuckled to myself.

"You've gotten rather close with these kids. It's sweet really" she smirked.

I blushed slightly "you think so?" We locked eyes for a moment until..

"Hey sayaka, wanna introduce me to your friend?" Sayori appeared.

"Oh of course" I snapped out of my trance "sayori this is my friend mukuro. Mukuro this is my childhood friend sayori. We met up again in towa city"

"It's a pleasure" she held out my hand.

"The pleasures all mine" she shook her hand. I smiled to myself. My friends are getting along!

"And then mondo-sempai floored it and jumped that ramp. Sure he broke a few ribs but man was it cool!" Takamichi excitedly rambled to taka who held on to every word.

"Yes that sounds like mondo" taka chuckled as he ruffled his hair. His eyes locked with mine and he smiled "thanks for the rescue sayaka. I really appreciate it"

"No problem. It was a team effort after all" I winked at takamichi.

"I'm glad you see you've returned safely" mukuro spoke up. Taka simply scoffed as he led takamichi away. Mukuros shoulder's slumped in defeat.

"Ok that's it!" I said firmly "you two have been fighting long enough. We need to settle this now! How about lunch!"

"I'd be down for that" sayori grinned.

"I doubt it will work but at this point I'd try anything" mukuro said.

"Then it's settled" I clapped my hands together. Starting tomorrow I'll make sure all my friends get along!