leaving the island

Sayakas pov

"Welp it's all over" I smiled back at the island as my tie flapped in the wind. After all this pain and despair it's finally over. Junko enoshima is truly dead and the world finally has a chance to recover.

"Do you think they'll be alright?" Mukuro looked back at the island worriedly. I could understand why. After all just like her they were under junkos control.

"I think they'll be just fine" I said reassuringly "the fact that they stayed behind proves they didn't revert back to their old selves"

"Indeed" taka nodded "I'm glad we gave them a second chance. They truly were good people deep down"

"Me too" I smiled.

"So what are you going to do about future foundation" he asked.

"Yeah I was thinking I'd sort that out on the boat ride home" I chuckled nervously.

"Oh course" mukuro smiled fondly.

"So where are we going now" taka asked as we turned to the boat.

"I'm not sure but wherever we go we go together" we grinned at each other. I turned back to the island where hajime stood, his hair cut and his eyes different colours. He gave me a confident wink. I waved to him before boarding the boat.

"The sky's beautiful today" mukuro looked up with a gentle smile as the boat drifted off.

"It sure is" I smiled softly. After it all we're finally reaching a time of peace. Mokoto would be so proud of all we accomplished...

The end.