I Have To Survive!

Takas pov

I tapped my foot impatiently as I stared down at my clock face. They're late. They had the nerve to steal my bro and then show up late! Just wait until I get my hands on them-

*Creakkkk*

I spun around to see hifumi with his hand behind his back. His eyes were clouded by his glasses.

"I should have known you were behind this" I growled. I stood up straight and pointed at him "alright you scoundrel. Give me back my bro-"

I was cut off by the rush of wind at my cheek. Instinct took over and I jumped out of the way. I sat up to see hifumi holding a hammer.

"You won't touch my precious white rabbit now" he let out a shrill laugh.

I had no idea what he was talking about and I didn't intend to stick around to find out! He took another swing at my head. I jumped out of the way and tried to escape but he blocked the door.

"Nowhere to run Mr ishimaru" his eyes were crazed as he raised his hammer "now die!"

Is this it? Am I going to die here before I can do anything meaningful with my life?

"You have to live!" Alter egos words came back to me "live for those who can't!"

He's right. I can't die here! So I grabbed a nearby board to defend myself.

"Hah!" I yelled as I smacked him over the head with the board. While he was dazed I made my escape.

"I'm going to live!" I yelled as I ran down the halls "do you hear me? I'm going to live!!"