Takas Request

Sayakas pov

I was getting ready for bed after a long day when I heard a knock on the door. Part of me wanted to ignore it but I knew I needed to trust the people I was living with. So I opened the door.

Standing there was taka looking just as deathly pale as ever.

"I heard you saw chihiro" he spoke for the first time since mondos death.

"Well not exactly but-"

"Can you take me to him. Please" his face was practically begging me. I knew I shouldn't draw attention by going to the bathhouse at night but I didn't have the strength to say no.

"Ok but you have to be really quiet"

*Time skip*

"Ok this is a laptop, understand?" I explained as I opened the locker.

He nodded.

I pressed a button and the monitor flared to life revealing alter ego "this is alter ego. Chihiro made this before he died. Now do you have any questions?"

"Do you blame him?" It sounded like he was struggling to even say that "and since I couldn't stop him do you blame me?"

"Oh taka" I gave him a sympathetic glance.

"Please just ask him" he said pleadingly. I nodded and typed in his question.

"Do you blame yourself?" He asked "judging by the data I have on you all I'm guessing this is kiyotaka. You and mondo had gotten quite close so I imagine he death brought you great sorrow but I don't think master would have blamed either of you. It wasn't in his nature"

Suddenly alter ego vanished and was replaced by mondo! "So this is what you've decided to do. Mope around like it's the end of the world or are you going to be a man and stand on your own two feet"

"Gah!" I yelped. His voice and behaviour was so like mondos.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you" alter ego returned "I just figured that hearing something from mondo might help"

"Well taka did it help?" I turned to him. His eyes were closed, deep in thought "taka?"

"Yah!" His hair turned white, his eyes an even more intense red.

"Taka-"

"Who the eff are you talking to-" he yelled.

"Uh you-"

"I'm not taka. I'm me. I'm meeee" with a shout he left the bathhouse and as if by magic kyoko appeared.

She gave me a stern glare. I shrunk under her glare.

"Uhh I can explain-"

"I don't want to hear it" she cut me off sharply "maybe next time talk to me before making decisions on your own"

With that she walked away. I don't think I'm very popular with her!