Double Murder

Sayakas pov

"What do you mean you lost him!?"

"I'm sorry my darling but he managed to give me the slip"

"You lousey no good- no it's fine. We'll just find ourselves a new victim.."

*The next day*

I was walking down the hallway when...

"Ahhhh!" I heard a scream coming from the game room! I rushed in to see Celeste all banged up.

"Celeste what happened?" I checked her over.

"I was attacked by some strange masked man" she said shakily. This isn't like Celeste at all "I'm not the one you should be worried about. The masked man snatched up hifumi"

I gasped before turning to her with a determined look "I'll get the others for a search party"

*Time skip*

"So hifumi was snatched up by some masked man. Sounds far-fetched to me" mukuro said suspiciously.

"Well that's what Celeste said and I don't think she'd lie about something like that" hina said firmly.

"You don't?" Mukuro raised an eyebrow.

"I wish kyoko didn't rush off on her own" I shook her head "not when there's a madman running around"

"Don't worry sayaka. I'd say kyoko can handle herself" mukuro said.

"Still I can't help but worry. And where the heck is taka!"

"I knocked on his door but he wouldn't leave. I'm really worried" hina said anxiously.

"Well then the three of us will just have to stick together" I wrapped my arms around them "when we stick together we can do anything" I noticed smiles appear on their faces. Seems my time as a Pop sensation has left me awesome at pep talks-

"Ahhhhhhh"

We jumped at the sudden scream "it came from the library, let's go!"

We burst through the library door to find an unconscious toko and a dead byakuya at the desktop...