Six Survivors

Sayakas pov

"Well I guess it's time for the execution. That's what we agreed on isn't it" with a sick smile she walked over to the execution button. The button shone like a ruby in her crazy eyes. She reached out for it when-

"Stop" mukuro grabbed her wrist "as your big sister I can't let you go ahead with this-"

"Shut up shut up" she pushed her away roughly "I won't let you ruin this like you ruin everything! Now" she turned to the button with despair swirling in her eyes "let's give it everything we've got. It's punishment time"

*Time skip*

We sat in silence as Junko's execution ended. I held mukuros hand through the whole thing . I knew this was difficult for her despite her sister being literally the worst!

"Hey what are you guys standing around for" hiro called out "come on let's get out of this crazy place"

"Coming!" I waved to him before turning to mukuro "will you be ok"

"Not right now but maybe someday" she smiled softly.

I smiled and took her hand before leading her to the door.

*Time skip*

The six of us stood at the door. This is it. We're going home.

"I finally did it bro" taka touched the door with a sad smile "I'm going to live just like you wanted me to"

"Thank you sakura. I'm going to plant a sakura blossom in your honor once I get home" she put her hands together in prayer.

"I've got the s-sudden urge to start writing" toko gasped "the story of t-tragic love in a life or d-death game"

"That sounds cheerful" hiro muttered "come on let's get out of this creepy place!"

I nodded as I pulled out the remote Junko left us.

"It would seem we graduated" mukuro smiled.

"Yeah, I guess we did" I chuckled softly to myself as I pressed down on the button.

The door slowly opened letting in light and with it hope...