Saving Yuta

Yutas pov

My eyelids fluttered open greeting me with a dark room. I felt like I'd just swallowed a gallon of water. Then it hit me, I almost drowned! Well that's embarrassing. Sis will never let me hear the end of this!

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a boy with blonde hair. He must be the one who saved me. I should really thank him and then we can be best friends! I tried to sit up but I had no strength in my left arm. I looked down and gasped.

My arm's missing!

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed. My eyes glued to my missing limb.

"Will you shut up!" He clapped his hand over my mouth "are you trying to get us discovered by those fucking things!"

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"Grr I knew saving you was a bad idea" he grumbled.

"I really am sorry. It's just that a guy doesn't wake up with his arm missing every day" I scratched my head with my intact arm.

"Yeah I get that" he sighed "you should have seen it before I patched it up. It was a fucking bloodbath let me tell ya-" he stopped once he saw my horrorfied face "shit sorry. You probably don't want to hear that"

"It's fine" I smiled kindly "I'm yuta asahina, what's your name?"

"Takamichi. I'm Mondo Owada's right hand man" he grinned.

"Mondo Owada. I think I've heard that name somewhere before" I muttered.

"Your damn right you did" he leaned forward eagerly "he's the leader of the crazy diamonds and the best damn biker to ever exist"

"Well if he's the best then he must have gone to school with my sis. That makes us friends!" I said excitedly.

"What kind of logic is that?" He raised an eyebrow.

"My logic" I said proudly.

"Of course" he rolled his eyes but I could see him smiling "come on dummy we need to get moving"

"Ok" I stood up and gasped.

"What? Does something hurt?" He looked at me in concern.

"You're so small and cute" I giggled.

"Grr don't underestimate me just cause I'm small. I've broken a lot of bones in my day" he pointed his nailed bat at me with a dark look in his eye.

"Ah takamichi you don't let anyone make fun of you. You're awesome!" I wrapped my arm around him "now let's go new best friend. To adventure!"

"Whatever you crazy son of a bitch" he muttered but I could see the smile he was trying to hide. I chuckled to myself.

I think we're going to make a great team.