Prologue, Part 003 : Welcome To The Villian's World

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Just as I had feared," Crowley closed a leather bound book,"Nothing,"

You and Helia looked up from your own books, your own filled with maps and his filled with towns and cities.

"This so called college for fairies and college for heroes in training, aswell as Linphea, Solaria and The Celestium do not exist in any of these maps nor were they mentioned in any history books. Now," he folded his hands, resting his chin on them as peered at you and Helia on the opposite end of the desk,"Are you certain you're claims are not falsified?"

"Why would we lie about any of this?" Helia shot back.

"What would we possibly gain from that?" You followed, closing the book.

"Although, I am surprised you have not heard of these colleges, sir," You added.

"Indeed, they are quite famous through out the Magic Dimension," Helia hummed, opening another book.

"If what you proclaim is true," he moved the book aside,"Then I can only assume that the Dark Mirror summoned you here from an entire dimension or planet all together,"

You blinked, looking at Helia, who blinked at you, before you both faced the Headmage.

"What's with those looks?" He questioned.

"That's what we told you," You both responded.

"We're from the Magic Dimension, from a planet called Linphea," Helia said.

Crowley smiled,"R-really? Well," he cleared his throat,"Present everything you brought with you. Do either of you have some form of identification? A driver's license perhaps? Or even.. a shoe?"

You began patting yourself down, Helia doing the same. You felt something around your finger, looking down to see a silver ring with a moonstone in the centre. It was a gift from your aunt and uncle, Stella's parents. You took it off, presenting it to Crowley.

"Is this alright?" You questioned.

Helia stuck his hand out, his gloves in his palms,"And these?"

Crowley looked over both items, lingering at times on the moonstone, before he shook his head. You frowned, putting the ring back on your finger as Helia put his gloves back on aswell.

"I'm afraid all we have are the robes on our backs, sir," Helia softly confessed.

He leaned back, rubbing his forehead,"Well, this is quite the predicament," he shut his eyes,"I cannot have someone who is incapable of using magic and someone who's magic is otherworldly roaming about my campus. And yet, as Headmage, " he sat up,"I am unable to expel two young people to the streets without a cent to their names or the inability to contact their guardians,"