Book 5, Part 066 : A Beautiful Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

Two Weeks Later...

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

In the Pomefiore ballroom, the group were dressed in their Night Raven College uniforms, and joining you all today was Headmage Crowley.

"We're down to one week until the Voice & Dance Championship. Starting today, we'll be doing rehearsals in full costume." Vil announced.

"You mean in our school uniforms?" Ace asked.

"Precisely." Rook responded with a smile,"After all, we are representing Night Raven College when we take the stage."

"That, and the school uniforms are ideal attire for a boy band that projects a youthful image." Vil added.

"Naturally, these are specially tailored uniforms that stretch to accommodate dance moves." He looked at Headmage Crowley,"You can thank the Headmage for having them made."

Headmage Crowley let out a chuckle as he waved a dismissive hand. "Oh, think nothing of it."

"It's a small price to pay for massive school publicity—" he coughed loudly, then grinned,"Ahem. I mean, you boys deserve the freedom to dance to the fullest!"

"I would've liked costumes with a little razzle-dazzle, personally." Kalim mumbled.

"It's not our call to make." Jamil said.

Vil clapped, gaining everyone's attention.

"Enough chitchat. We're going to do the full song from top to bottom."

"Yes, sir!"

"I'll start the music." You said before clicking the 'play' button on the audio player.

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

When the song came to an end, you, Helia, and Headmage Crowley applauded with grins.

"Oh... ooooh! Marvelous! Simply marvelous!" Headmage Crowley exclaimed.

"You're all in such perfect sync!" He turned to Vil,"I knew I made the right call putting Schoenheit in charge of production. An ultra-trendy song, sharp dance moves, incredible singing, and highly thematic lyrics..." his smile grew wider,"I give it top marks across the board!"

"Heh... but of course. What do you take me for?" Vil responded.

"What I've always taken you for. A leading global talent—no, correction—the Housewarden of Pomefiore, our campus' most historic and beautiful dorm."

"The VDC is a musical recital. We don't know what songs the other schools have chosen until the day of..." Headmage Crowley looked over the group,"But you have a level of polish that makes you worthy of being called top contenders."