🦁 Vignette 🦁 : 🦁 Babysitting With Leona Kingscholar 🦁

🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁

🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁

You stared at the makeshift tarot card of The Fool you'd drawn, turning it upside down. You frowned, shaking your head as you slipped crumpled it up and tossed it into the trash can.

It wasn't from a real tarot deck, so I shouldn't worry, right? You thought, staring at the crumbled piece of paper.

You shook your head, picking up two astronomy books from the pile. You tucked them under your arm and exited your room, bumping into Helia, who was carrying a laundry basket.

"Hey," he smiled, tucking the basket under his arm,"I'm gonna need that P.E. uniform,"

"Oh, sure," you muttered, walking into your room.

You picked the garment up from the nightstand and handed it to Helia before shutting your bedroom door.

He noticed the books. "Library?"

You nodded. "Yup. Is there anything you want me to check out?"

He thought about it for a second before he shook his head. "No,"

"Alright," you both ascended the stairs,"Where's Grim?"

"He's playing with the ghosts in the back garden," Helia responded.

"They'll watch him. Besides, I won't be long," he added as you both exited Ramshackle.

You and Helia walked in peaceful silence for nearly ten minutes before he broke it.

"Your hands.." he started, staring at your fingers, which still have not gone back to normal.

"It's been nearly three days," he quickly pointed out.

"I know," you muttered, sticking your hands in your pockets.

"It'll go away. It always does," you muttered.

He eyed you in concern, feeling like you were hiding something from him. But, he didn't wish to interrogate you or put you on a spot and ruin your mood. So, he dropped it.

🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁☆🦁

Helia hummed to himself as he walked down the corridor.

"Laundry room.. laundry room.." he mumbled, looking around for two large doors near the cafeteria.

He was so deep in his fixation that he didn't notice the pomegranate eyed boy drop down from the ceiling like a bat.