Book 3, Part 034 : The Merchant From The Depths

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

Deuce eyed the potion in his hand warily. "Will Azul's potions really let us breathe underwater?"

"Only one way to find out." Jack pulled the cork out,"We'll have to chug them ourselves."

"I'm not going." You revealed.

Everyone turned to you, but you lowered your gaze, rubbing your forearm.

"What?! Why?!" Ace yelled.

"I don't have to explain myself to you." You snapped.

The ginger took a step back in surprise, eyes wide.

You sighed, running your hands down your face.

"I just... I can't.. please, excuse me," your voice cracked a bit.

The Heartslabyul duo and Grim looked at one another, not knowing how to react.

Helia rubbed your arm. "That's alright. I'll go in your stead, since you never needed these potions anyway,"

You handed Helia your potion and moved to sit on the stone steps that rested at the base of the Mirror.

"I'll wait here for you all. I promise." You spoke.

"In the meantime," Helia pat himself down before he pulled out a slip of parchment,"I want you to go to the library. If possible, take someone, preferably Leona, with you."

He narrowed his gaze. "I can't leave you here completely alone, especially with those Leech twins hovering around you like a pair of bees to a freshly bloomed blossom,"

"Or a pair of vultures around a fresh carcus." You mumbled.

He let out a breath of air as he handed you the strip. You slowly unfolded it, your brows furrowing as you skimmed its contents. You looked up at him, gaze questioning, but he simply nodded.

You returned it, folding the note back up and placing it in your breast pocket.

Your ear twitched as the others pulled the corks out of their potions, Helia aswell.

"Okay, on three.." Ace started.

"One.. two.. three!!"

They all gulped down their potions in one go. Their eyes widened shortly after as they swallowed.

Deuce gulped, staring at the bottle. "That was.."

"Nasty!" Grim gagged,"It tastes like someone mixed together dried frog and rotten mushrooms!"

Jack eyed him. "How would you know what that tastes like?"

He coughed shortly after, hitting a hand to his chest. "It's a powerful flavor, all right..."

☆𝑫𝒆́𝒑𝒂𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕☆ (A TWST x Winx Club Crossover) [Temporary Hiatus]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara