Book 5, Part 059 : A Beautiful Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

First Day Of The Training Camp

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

You played with your necklace as you read a book regarding the tales behind the stars and constellations of Twisted Wonderland, layer across the sofa with one leg hanging off the side.

The current tale told of a prince who had successfully plucked a star from the sky and had presented it to his betrothed. However, since he practically stole it, as soon as his bride accepted the gift, she burst into stardust and floated up to the night sky. The prince, heartbroken and mourning the loss of his dead bride, had died shortly after from a broken heart and turned into a star himself-

"It's always for love in the end.." You mumbled.

"What was that?" Grim asked, chewing on a cookie you'd given him at your feet on the sofa.

"I'm just talking to myself," You responded.

Your ears twitched as a knock resounded from the front door.

"Could you get that? I'm almost finished back here!" Helia yelled from the garden at the back of the dorm.

You were already off the sofa and in the main corridor, Grim trotting after you.

You opened the door and were greeted by the Pomefiore trio and the Scarabia duo; Vil, Rook, and Epel, and Kalim and Jamil.

"Bonjour Madame Lumière des Ètoiles and Grim. We shall be availing ourselves of your hospitality for the next four weeks." Rook greeted with a smile.

"Whatever it takes to get that tuna." Grim mumbled.

"Grim," you warned, lightly nudging him with your leg.

You stepped aside, allowing all of them to step inside. "Welcome to our humble abode, guys. I hope you all enjoy your time here."

"My, my," Vil walked past you, looking around the corridor,"It's certainly cleaner than I was expecting."

"Hello..." Epel greeted shyly as he followed after him.

"Wow. The ceilings are so low in here. I'd hit my head if I tried to ride my magic carpet around." Kaljm exclaimed with wonder and a small laugh.

"Maybe don't fly indoors at all." Jamil suggested with a sigh.

"Prefect Lana," he called out.

You hummed.

"Would you mind letting me share Kalim's room or take a room adjacent to his? This dorm is less secure than Scarabia since you don't have to pass through a mirror to get here."