Book 1, Part 016 : The Crimson Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Careful with that," you chastised, looking up at Ace, Deuce and Grim who were zooming in and swiping on the different planets, stars and constellations on your projection.

"Sorry," Deuce mumbled, looking in awe,"But this is all so cool! You have your entire universe in this little necklace!"

"It's not the actual universe, Deuce. Just a projection," You corrected.

"Still, it really is fucking awesome!" Ace grinned.

You smiled, turning the page of one of the books Crowley had given you. He had given you at least twenty five and all of them were as thick as a brick.

"And you can really unveil events that can happen through these stars?" Grim questioned.

"Of course," You laughed,"It's what the entirety of my magic is derived from. The stars and astronomy play a major role in alot of events in our history, and according to this book, in yours aswell. Which is why I need to figure out this worlds star charts, constellation placements and celestial events." You sighed,"I feel like I'm a young fairy again, memorizing my first astronomy book to impress Uncle Saladin,"

"Yeah, I think you need to run that by us again," Deuce smiled.

"I can do the explaining this time," Helia spoke, carrying in a tray of tea with cookies he and the ghosts had made.

"Snacks!" Grim cheered, running toward the tray as Helia placed it on the coffee table.

"I don't mind explaining again," You said.

Helia shook his head, placing your cup on the table beside the stack of books. "I don't mind. But please, after you've finished that book, it's time for bed. Those two," He motioned to Ace and Deuce, who were stuffing their faces,"Have a big day tomorrow,"

"I will," You agreed.

He sent you smile, placing a kiss to your temple before he went to sit between the two boys, moving your necklace closer to him.

"So, where do we start?"

"Your planet, Linphea!" Grim exclaimed, zooming in on the now, blue tinted, planet.

"Very well, good choice, Grim," Helia smiled, patting the monster's head.

"Linphea is, indeed, the planet Lana and I were raised on. Linphea is closely connected to its nature and, in the entire Magix Dimension, has an abundance of magical plants and animals," Helia explained, zooming further in on the projection to show the beautiful and lush forestry,"The citizens of Linphea, ranging from a variety of species, live their lives maintaining a close connection with the beautiful nature surrounding them to preserve it's beauty, aswell as show respect,"